Glory Hunters Tonight!

Don't know what your on about but my simple point is that it's our duty to back the team no matter how hard and the sight of fans turning their back on the team is unlikely to offer inspiration to a stuggling team.

Was a full house not good enough for them to be inspired?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've solved the problem lads. Fuck signing better players. It's louder fans we need and the treble is in the bag next season!

You can do better than that m8 but if you could qualify your position for me, are you condoning the walkouts at 2 or 3 nil ?

Obviously not m8 but after they've gone we'll still be supporting our team and I'll still be saying walkouts are not Rangers Standard.

neither is finishing 3rd in a championship with the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland but it appears that's what we need to accept because no player gives a fuck

You can do better than that m8 but if you could qualify your position for me, are you condoning the walkouts at 2 or 3 nil ?

Think clarify is the word you're after there mate and walking out early isn't really for me, I stayed til the final whistle.

I have no issue with people leaving the match early though. I understand why they would and they have every right to do it.

neither is finishing 3rd in a championship with the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland but it appears that's what we need to accept because no player gives a fuck

You're on the wrong thread m8 we're talking about bears turning their back on their team here.

Think clarify is the word you're after there mate and walking out early isn't really for me, I stayed til the final whistle.

I have no issue with people leaving the match early though. I understand why they would and they have every right to do it.

No one likes a smart arse, hope on Sunday if Well go one up the bears don't all think ,I'm going to exercise my right to turn my back on the Rangers ,thankfully most away bears will give up that right regardless of score.

I've never been to a game and left before the final whistle.

The subway loayl should be banned from singing No Surrender. Supporting your team amounts to more than showing up for a singsong when your winning. Walking out when we're losing is a fucking disgrace.

I've been far too PC on this thread , you put it far better than I. Well said !!

No one likes a smart arse, hope on Sunday if Well go one up the bears don't all think ,I'm going to exercise my right to turn my back on the Rangers ,thankfully most away bears will give up that right regardless of score.

Nobody was turning their back on the club. Pretty sure the guys that left early still woke up this morning as Rangers fans. I don't really understand why people are taking the moral high ground over this. These guys paid their money to get in, they weren't satisfied with what they were getting so they left.

I'll tell you what, see if they went 4-0 up as they very nearly did I would've been right behind the guys that left early. Frankly the guys on that pitch last night, with one or 2 exceptions, don't deserve a packed Ibrox cheering them on. They let us down badly last night and they've let themselves down as well because most of them are out of contract soon and no club would touch them based on that performance.

Nobody was turning their back on the club. Pretty sure the guys that left early still woke up this morning as Rangers fans. I don't really understand why people are taking the moral high ground over this. These guys paid their money to get in, they weren't satisfied with what they were getting so they left.

I'll tell you what, see if they went 4-0 up as they very nearly did I would've been right behind the guys that left early. Frankly the guys on that pitch last night, with one or 2 exceptions, don't deserve a packed Ibrox cheering them on. They let us down badly last night and they've let themselves down as well because most of them are out of contract soon and no club would touch them based on that performance.

When in hole stop digging m8,I've far more admiration for your actions in staying in your seat on Wed than your justifications for the walkouts.

"I waited to see our fans turn their backs on us ,then I kicked into gear "

Which professional footballer ever uttered these words ?

I was one of those who left at half-time,not due to the score,but simply to the idiots who think its funny to come into a stadium completely pissed out there skulls,wont sit on there arse for 2 minutes,shouting,swearing,smoking and hitting children on the head with there flags.....and that was in the Broomloan Family Section.45 minutes of a match I think me and the son seen about 5 minutes total.

Walking out at 3-0, WTF!!

Also saw one muppet in copland rear throwing his scarf off the top tier at half time!

There were a couple of prize knuckle dragging mouth breathers in Copland rear close to me

I was one of those who left at half-time,not due to the score,but simply to the idiots who think its funny to come into a stadium completely pissed out there skulls,wont sit on there arse for 2 minutes,shouting,swearing,smoking and hitting children on the head with there flags.....and that was in the Broomloan Family Section.45 minutes of a match I think me and the son seen about 5 minutes total.

Sorry to hear that bud, get some right roasters at the game. I don't have any kids but if I did id be embarrassed by the behaviour of some grown men there.

As for the family stand they should move it up to the club deck. The broomie is becoming the singing srction and attracting fan groups we should build that stand up as the singing section and get families and kids with more stewards up the cd.

Not true. I remember booing and scarf throwing when shite performances were given from the Scot Symon era onwards, so it's nothing new and the support is entitled to make their feelings known after a cowardly display from our team.

Fair enough - but not in my time, so I stand corrected. Last night was hardly cowardly - we had thee terrible performances from our three best players in the play offs: Wallace, Vuckic and Shiels.

Got to admit Mate I ain't no shrinking violet and I've already admitted I left early the other night but there are some roasters appearing now the last few games in the Copland, arseholes out their heads on whatever, in some cases no just drink. Fuckin pests who I don't think have been to many games before. The infrastructure of the fan base seems to be changing and not for the best !

Got to admit Mate I ain't no shrinking violet and I've already admitted I left early the other night but there are some roasters appearing now the last few games in the Copland, arseholes out their heads on whatever, in some cases no just drink. Fuckin pests who I don't think have been to many games before. The infrastructure of the fan base seems to be changing and not for the best !

walking past a queue at the turnstyle next to the entrance to the bar and side door to the shop a guy walked up to another fan and took the boy out with a single punch, dont know what went on but it was a sore one, the stewards let the guy in but had called the police and I have no doubt he got lifted .