Remi Streete Released

WATBB

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's infuriating he got injured so early on. The boy has some real potential and CB is such an issue for this current side, as much as I knew Vuckic was a good player and likewise Ferguson, I thought this boy had the best chance to make his mark. His contract situation only made it a bonus.

On the plus side, it's like we've had him on trial for the last month or so.

Have we not played him due to his fitness and wanting to keep him low on the radar before we sign him? Who knows.

It's infuriating he got injured so early on. The boy has some real potential and CB is such an issue for this current side, as much as I knew Vuckic was a good player and likewise Ferguson, I thought this boy had the best chance to make his mark. His contract situation only made it a bonus.

Have we not played him due to his fitness and wanting to keep him low on the radar before we sign him? Who knows.

Regularly features for the u20's, so he's fit I believe.

Maybe. If he can prove his fitness, and is willing to accept a sensible wage I wouldn't mind having him on board, providing he has undertaken a full and thorough medical, and given a clean bill of health. From my limited knowledge of him he seems highly thought of but if his previous injuries are too much of a concern then we should look elsewhere.

We kind of need players who can play, not check into our treatment room. Signing him on the back of 30 mins or so is moronic. None of us know anything about him.

That's where a trial during pre-season will come in handy and a 1 year contract., One like Darren McGregor's where if he plays a certain amount of games he gets an added 1 year contract.

Out of the 5 it was the guy Birgirama i was most looking forward to seeing. From what i heard he was a cracking player.