Fir Park Roll Call

I've got the images of that Rangers fan at Tannadice that was in the home end once we scored :lol:

Good luck!

Did he not get booted down the stairs :lol

I'm lucky in a way its a 2 goal deficit we need to turn round. If it goes 1 for us I can stay calm as we still need another. If it goes 2 ACH well :lol:

Undercover loyal. If it goes 2-0 for us I'll be the Looney going tonto in their end

Couple of my mates are in there as well. Apparently between a RSC in Bellshill and the War Office in Motherwell they've got 50 tickets for their end. Should be loads of us.

I'm going to some club in Motherwell to watch it. Only one person on our bus got a ticket through CCCS

I am going, but you if you are going to the Orange Hall or the Bowling Club at Fir Park you will be fine.

The War Office is the boozer to go pre match

Couple of my mates are in there as well. Apparently between a RSC in Bellshill and the War Office in Motherwell they've got 50 tickets for their end. Should be loads of us.

The War Office RSC got 3 tickets, most of the lads are in the Main Stand

I am going, but you if you are going to the Orange Hall or the Bowling Club at Fir Park you will be fine.

The War Office is the boozer to go pre match

United services club or something?

The Bowling club isnt open to Rangers fans anymore, we rang it right after the hibs game and they said after we got put down they started opening it to more Well fans and now they have to accommodate them. Funny thing is, if we relegate them they will probably want us back :lol: