Get Them All To Fuck

Watching this game, there is not one player bar maybe Miller Walsh and Murdoch that deserve to be here next season. Law, Zal and Cammy Bell have been particularly disgraceful! The one game you expect the players to turn up and it's just the same old Turgid punt up the park shite. McCall isn't fit for the job either, total rebuild job needed in the summer.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously would you keep any one of them?

I'm so embarrassed - so depressed it's not true!

I never expected us to go up, but I did expect some guts - some fight!

My god, Motherwell fans taunting us - how fucking sad is that!

Theres a player in Nicky Law. If he wasn't playing alongside 10 pretenders I think we'd see much better of him. Vuckic would be good if we could get him signed up despite this performance. Every other player on the pitch I'd happily drive to whatever English League 2 team they end up at.

Theres a player in Nicky Law. If he wasn't playing alongside 10 pretenders I think we'd see much better of him. Vuckic would be good if we could get him signed up despite this performance. Every other player on the pitch I'd happily drive to whatever English League 2 team they end up at.

Fuck off! Law would be first to go, spineless prick that he is.

There is not one I would keep.

Never has a squad of Rangers players embarrassed the club in the manner they have this season.

And I would not pay that cunt McCoist another penny regardless of what his contract says.

Let him sue us in court as it will sum him up as the non-Ranger he has made himself.