Get Them All To Fuck

I'm burst. It's going to be a long summer.

Time to change your signature mate. (tu)

Gives me the boak. :anguish:

They 2 cost us £1.5m per year..........which is more than Inverness entire staff wage bill. Thats Inverness, thats just won the Scottish Cup. (tu)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Murdoch, Walsh, maybe Wallace.

Age limit of 25 on all players signed.

Wallace was shocking at 2 of the goals today and was terrible on Thursday. The guy is not a very good defender. I hope he has an offer elsewhere and wants to leave. Murdoch and Walsh need to play with 9 good players around them.

Murdoch, Walsh, maybe Wallace.

Age limit of 25 on all players signed.

Wallace was shocking at 2 of the goals today and was terrible on Thursday. The guy is not a very good defender. I hope he has an offer elsewhere and wants to leave. Murdoch and Walsh need to play with 9 good players around them then we can judge them better.

Time to change your signature mate. (tu)

Gives me the boak. :anguish:

They 2 cost us £1.5m per year..........which is more than Inverness entire staff wage bill. Thats Inverness, thats just won the Scottish Cup. (tu)

I shall not ignore our history, no matter how painful.

At the time that article made me very proud. If it affects you so much, you can turn signatures off.

I shall not ignore our history, no matter how painful.

At the time that article made me very proud. If it affects you so much, you can turn signatures off.

Fair enough. If you want to continue to remind yourself of just how much damage that man has caused us then carry on. (tu)

Any pics of Whyte that you can add in there ?

My primary concern is who is going to want to join us in the summer? At least when we went down to div3 there was a buzz and optimism and genuine belief we would win all three leagues and challenge cups- that buzz is long gone and this embarrassing defeat has only damaged our reputation further. No player will pick us over the sheep or Dundee hibs and if he does he needs his head checked. Only thing we have over these clubs to sign players is a bigger wage budget and even at the moment that is uncertain. Hopefully King spends big and not in the form of "loans" either like T3B. It's do or die in the next 2 months and arguably the biggest close season in our history!

Theres not one senior player who anyone could say " we must keep him at all costs " those who are out of contract should be fucked off tonight and those who are still in contract ( not quite sure what shower of shit that may be ) should be looked over to see if there is any value at all in them and fucked off as soon as anyone is mad enough to offer us anything for them.This is a squad of fucking losers and has been shown today so surely no one can say any of these so called "senior" players are worth keeping at Ibrox.