Message To Mr King

Stuart McCall stays, the team goes. Only the wildly irrational would entertain the idea of appointing a new manager. The blame rests firmly on the horrible, talentless bastards that play for us and get paid for it.

Stuart McCall stays, the team goes. Only the wildly irrational would entertain the idea of appointing a new manager. The blame rests firmly on the horrible, talentless bastards that play for us and get paid for it.

McCall wont be getting people through the gates.

Scrapped along since he came and and was a matter of time before we were hammered.

If it was McCall, the whole club / fans etc may have got a boost by King announcing that before the playoff's; the fact they haven't means that it will be a cheap option if they now appoint him and ST's WILL be affected. If they want the fans to keep going, then some announcement will be needed to quell the disappointment from this week's shambles

No not for me at any rate,A fresh start with a new management team with no connection to Rangers in the past and the team ripped up and started again.

I wanted King in and now he has to deliver.

We certainly need a whole host of Positive and Productive actions and decisions taken before the coming week is over. A forward thinking Coach preferably one that has no immediate ties with us and start making Auchenhowie pay for itself. It has been nothing more than a wasters gang hut for the last 3 Years and I only hope that now that the ball is at King's feet he doesn't stumble or sclaf it like so many who have stolen wages have done.. The time is NOW for a complete overhaul of the Footballing side.

Season ticket sales will depend on what route this new "Rangers Men Board" decides to take. Interesting times indeed..

Now is the time Mr King, for you to show us, the fans, what transparency is all about.

You stirred it up from afar, in order to get onto the board, so now that you are there, get in the investment you promised.

Alas, I expect us fans to be that investment, via Season Tickets.

Now is the time Mr King, for you to show us, the fans, what transparency is all about.

You stirred it up from afar, in order to get onto the board, so now that you are there, get in the investment you promised.

Alas, I expect us fans to be that investment, via Season Tickets.

It's chicken and egg with that, though. If we are relying on that; a drop of in season tickets would be reasonably likely if we retain half this mince. If we don't generate enough season ticket money, then it would be difficult to see enough substantial investment to properly move forward.

The only way out of this mess is the promised shareholder investment by King. He needs to move quickly, as well.

It's chicken and egg with that, though. If we are relying on that; a drop of in season tickets would be reasonably likely if we retain half this mince. If we don't generate enough season ticket money, then it would be difficult to see enough substantial investment to properly move forward.

The only way out of this mess is the promised shareholder investment by King. He needs to move quickly, as well.

I know what you're saying mate, but it has to be remembered that 3million will have to be deducted from any share issue as it has already been used to "keep the lights on" as it were. I can't see a share issue generating more than 6million, minus the 3mill mentioned.

Therefore, the investment can only come from either the "money men" or the fans.

If King wants to make serious money back from the fans after today, he MUST show us he means every single promise he made to the fans prior/during/after the EGM.

We need a brand new team top to bottom otherwise he shows himself to be untrustworthy. Today was just a complete farce, however...as I have said before, I am not against another year in the championship to give us a clean out and assemble a winning team. I hope some of the youngsters feature too cause they deserve recognition for their input.

The rest of them can go. They're the worst disappointment to our sacred badge.

King said it was vital that we got promoted this year. I am sure he will have made emergency provisions for this scenario, but I don't think they will ensure promotion next year. I think it will be more of a long term solution now. Finances dictate these things, and we will have to cut our cloth.

King said it was vital that we got promoted this year. I am sure he will have made emergency provisions for this scenario, but I don't think they will ensure promotion next year. I think it will be more of a long term solution now. Finances dictate these things, and we will have to cut our cloth.

We should have cut out cloth three years ago but didn't. Hearts and Hibs, and indeed Motherwell today prove you don't need to spunk millions of wages to have a solid team, capable of producing good enough results to get promotion or stay in the top league. Confidence is a huge thing and Hearts had that as soon as they beat us on Day1.

the rebuilding job starts now so get the new man in now, tell him the budget and let him get on with it. New players need to be sourced, brought in and be ready for the season opener.