35K St Holders

KingKirk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But we got 21,000 or something this season. Surely if all the people who boycotted went and got a season ticket now that King is in we could reach 35k??? ;)

i'll be renewing my ticket but the club is gonna need to sell this shite to another 14,000 people. maybe if we bring in a good new manager and make some good signings. But we'll still be playing the likes of hibs, st mirren, falkirk, queen of the south.

your right , so we should only expect the 22k-24k that we got this season from the fans who supported through good and bad. The non glory seekers.

Yes - I think that is all we should expect - the solid core supporters who will stick with the team - although the 'boycotters' now have no real reason to withhold their support so perhaps a few of them will boost that number.

Yes - I think that is all we should expect - the solid core supporters who will stick with the team - although the 'boycotters' now have no real reason to withhold their support so perhaps a few of them will boost that number.

Unless they have watched us this season.. Anyone who has have lots of reasons to stay away ;)

With the renewals sitting ready to go the board are going to have to start passing information to the fans.The fans need to know who is going to be the next manager straight away as this is also going to have a big impact on future ST sales and what this new managers plans are.I will be renewing but I fully understand guys wanting to see what the boards plans are and who is coming and who is going.I think a lot of people may not renew as lets face it there will be no shortage of seats for any game in the championship so guys may pick and chose which games they want to go and see and think about season tickets next year.

Paul Murrays golf club is the place to go for transparency apparently

Can't see anyone buying next year. Just had the worst season in our history and you will see that by renewals

True. But if we take that line then we shouldn't expect to see the players or managers coming in that we really need.

last year we played that game well. got rid of the board, Got rid of the manager. and only finally started looking like a team that knew how to play football for about 1/3 of a season.

If we limit the cash flow in the club we shouldn't be surprised when its a lot harder than we would like to get promotion next season.

Sure we can say its upto King to invest. But at the end of the day he is a busniessman and will tailor his business plan to suit where WE are. We can be profitable in the Championship. As much as I dislike it after a year of hell, we do have a huge part to play next season in getting promotion.

We need 12 men on the pitch.

And if we go AWOL then we are as bad as Law and some of the other ghosts we have played in our team

Unless they have watched us this season.. Anyone who has have lots of reasons to stay away ;)

Surely having a shite team is no excuse for not supporting ? (Strange concept - I know, but to me a supporter is one for life) ;)