Vukic

bluenoz

He didn't play very well in all six play off games with the exception to his part in Shiels goal. There is no denying his skills and if he had a better surrounding cast I'm sure he would blossom. But is he worth pursuing in the coming weeks? And if so, would Ashley sell him to us?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't play very well in all six play off games with the exception to his part in Shiels goal. There is no denying his skills and if he had a better surrounding cast I'm sure he would blossom. But is he worth pursuing in the coming weeks? And if so, would Ashley sell him to us?

It's a no from me. Flattered to deceive for a few games, but so did Nicky Law. I was one who said we should try to get him in, but I think he's been found out now. We can get better for half the money.

Vukic looks to me to have a good level of technical and physical ability.

When he came in, he made a real difference straight away -- he played a big part in getting Rangers into the position of playing Motherwell to win the promotion.

Unfortunately, he had his 2 worst games of the season in these last two games. That, in my view, is related to the approach Rangers took in these matches.

If it is possible, Ferguson and Vukic would be good additions to the squad in my opinion.

When he came in, he made a real difference straight away -- he played a big part in getting Rangers into the position of playing Motherwell to win the promotion.

Unfortunately, he had his 2 worst games of the season in these last two games. That, in my view, is related to the approach Rangers took in these matches.

If it is possible, Ferguson and Vukic would be good additions to the squad in my opinion.

I agree. We need to win the Championship and I have no doubt that these two boys will help us do that.

I don't think he'd be worth the money. Probably be 1 of our highest earners if he came.

He's been really hit & miss and at times I've thought some poor games were overlooked because he scored a good goal or played part in a goal.

For the type of money we need someone that can do consistently.. Luxury we cant afford at the moment.

If Haris Vuckic is not good enough for us I cant wait to see us next season.

Some folk really need to have a reality check.

Yet again today he was the only one who posed any kind of threat, good luck to him where ever he ends up, obviously a couple of levels below where we currently are.

i wouldn't like to think fat fucking Ashley told these players their Newcastle contracts were up before today's game because that would defo interfere with their play.