Vukic

bluenoz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He goes down easily once and now he's Andy Walker? Legitimate penalty not given today, as shown on the replay, bur of course we were never getting anything from the ref today. Have a word

Wasn't meaing today, can remember him doing it against Livingston away, when he and the team were again pish and he done it against Hibs last week.

Newcastle have let him go. Definetely worth trying to sign. Struggled in the playoffs because so much fell on his young shoulders. Would definetely blossom with a decent team around him.

I tend to agree with this if you are right about his release.

I would have him on a proportionate salary as that of our other team, not comparable to a prem league reserve player. As others have said, one man on his own cannot dictate a game and when you are surrounded by shit your going to get and deliver shit. I sure as hell don't expect the guy to be able to run the whole show on his own but he does but he does the great job of making sure the other team are uncertain about what he will do, that is a great quality in a player.

No pleasing some on here , we have a whole squad of absolute dross and this guy , granted no world beater but easily better than anything we have and only 21 and he still gets slaughtered.

I would try and get him and keep Murdoch and Walsh and Robinson and build a team round them .

The rest should be punted as soon as possible.

It's a no from me. Flattered to deceive for a few games, but so did Nicky Law. I was one who said we should try to get him in, but I think he's been found out now. We can get better for half the money.

You could have put Lionel Messi into this team and they would make him look crap.

He offered no threat whatsoever to Motherwell, in both games. Great Rangers players were always big game players. He should have given more over those two matches and didn't for whatever reason.

He needs to be given the ball first, that's due to the rest of the team being shite at passing he wasn't going to get many opportunities in these games. As I said earlier this team would make Messi look shite.

He needs to be given the ball first, that's due to the rest of the team being shite at passing he wasn't going to get many opportunities in these games. As I said earlier this team would make Messi look shite.

That doesn't make sense. Are you saying he was given the ball against lesser teams, and not this time? He looked clueless yesterday, and in the first tie. Last week, apart from a shot at goal against Hib, he offered nothing in that match either. He is over-rated because this squad is so poor.

I can't see him staying in the championship. He will go to a better league for sure.

Shame because while not the best he'd easily get us 20/30 goals a season in this shit tip of a league.

All we can do is give it a go. Hopefully we've got under his skin. But i agree, i felt the best chance we had of keeping him was for Newcastle to stay up and us to go up.