5% Season Ticket Hike

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've suspected for some time that Inigo was a member of the RST board, being paid by the club to punt out pro-King propaganda, but now Bluefarm has confirmed for sure (tu)

He has an ego that's way of out of control.

Exactly mate. I've heard he takes Club Europe hospitality in return for trolling anti-King posts on fan's forums. :mad:

I've heard he takes it up the arse, but not sure if that's true or not? :wub: I do know he's an egotistical madman who doesn't know when he should stop talking though.

Dang. Outed as a a member of the trainspotter's society and an RST plant all in one day. My life's spiralling out of control.

Sorry mate, but the trainspotters have voted this morning and have decided you're not FAP enough for them.

Exactly mate. I've heard he takes Club Europe hospitality in return for trolling anti-King posts on fan's forums. :mad:

You heard wrong.

Club Europe? Pfft. It's the Chairman's Club hospitality suite if you want to buy me.

He has an ego that's way of out of control.

I've heard he takes it up the arse, but not sure if that's true or not? :wub: I do know he's an egotistical madman who doesn't know when he should stop talking though.

Lol. You were mentioning your having to work today.... are you sure child labor isn't illegal nowadays?

They must think we button up the back

Where the fuck is your money murray

Where is your money brown

Where is your money king

Don't be ridiculous. No matter what funding they put in we need to get season ticket money increased at least a little. 5% is hardly a massive increase. I'd expect it to be more. We need to rebuild and we will need income. Green made a mistake at the outset with his 33% reduction. That was too much because to get back to what we were paying would require a 50% increase. Our ST prices hadn't increased for a few years pre-admin. My STs are still 20% or so less than they were in 2011. We wouldn't be complaining if we were watching decent football that is the problem. McCoist has wasted a lot of the club's cash in his 4 years. This is the time to stand by our team because new players and hopefully new management will come in. No more jobs for the boys. No more ridiculous salaries.

Lol. You were mentioning your having to work today.... are you sure child labor isn't illegal nowadays?

Dear Blazer chaser

I'm not going to get into an online squabble with you. If you wish to discuss in an adult fashion, PM me and we can discuss like grown men. Even better, I can leave work and meet you for a beer and see what your issues are.

Let me know what suits and we can resolve your online fixation.

what share issue is that ? it will take more than 4 weeks for any share issue to happen. So we will be skint till then or more loans ?

I take it your talking about a big share issue as that is the only thing that can actually happen that would give us enough cash going forward ?

If so doesn`t it need over 75% approval to go through ? wonder what Ashley and the Easdales think of that ?

I'm not sure about the 75%. but surely anyone with the best interests of Rangers at heart would welcome desperately needed investment coming into the club in the form of a share issue. Ok we know Ashley only cares about Ashley but he only owns 9%,

I'm not sure about the 75%. but surely anyone with the best interests of Rangers at heart would welcome desperately needed investment coming into the club in the form of a share issue. Ok we know Ashley only cares about Ashley but he only owns 9%,

add Easdales and their proxy and you might find that you won`t get 75%.Maybe it would have been better trying to work with them.

My point is that if it does need 75% then it isn`t a given that they will get the required %.Then where does it leave us ?

Dear Blazer chaser

I'm not going to get into an online squabble with you. If you wish to discuss in an adult fashion, PM me and we can discuss like grown men. Even better, I can leave work and meet you for a beer and see what your issues are.

Let me know what suits and we can resolve your online fixation.

:lol: You started the online squabble, my man, as well as resorting to inane childish trolling when pulled up on it.

Meet you for a beer?! Weirdo.

They must think we button up the back

Where the fuck is your money murray

Where is your money brown

Where is your money king

This, fucking cheeky chancing idiots

The fans deserve a 5% fall in prices as an apology for this season

See the boycotters, they should be made to pay the extra 5% and season ticket holders from last season should pay the same price, infact should be given a discount for paying to sit through that shite last season.

Now that we know we are still in the second division. King can now decide how to go about things.

He will want ST renewals first then decide what he Is going to put in.

If indeed he does put anything in.

So far, King and Co. have done nothing to impress me. Nothing to encourage me.

First step would be to hire a manager who can bring in decent players for this division.

ST sales will determine how it goes from there. Not from King investing anything.

Look if you don't want to renew then don't, but save us your usual bullshit.

your asking for their money yet you might not buy a book?

Again I will spell it out to you, Dave King does not own Rangers, he is a shareholder just like me.

He will not be given the club anything unless the money is a loan or in return for more shares.

you dress it up any way you want but the truth why would he just give 10million to the club when Ashley owns nearly 10 percent of it.

We need to cut our cord accordingly and that means season ticket renewals as always.

Time people like you got a grip and supported the club.

If the glory hunters want to go then let them go, I will be renewing my books regardless as that what real Rangers fans do

The glorious sound of backpedaling.

add Easdales and their proxy and you might find that you won`t get 75%.Maybe it would have been better trying to work with them.

My point is that if it does need 75% then it isn`t a given that they will get the required %.Then where does it leave us ?

King did approach them with a view to working with them as long as we was in control of his money but Ashley didn't want him spoiling things for himself. That's why Wallace had to leave.

Good question, where would that leave us indeed. I think it would be disaterous for our club.

Do you think the Easdales would damage the club that they support?

:lol: You started the online squabble, my man, as well as resorting to inane childish trolling when pulled up on it.

Meet you for a beer?! Weirdo.

That reply has assured me I'm dealing with an online delinquent. "You started it" :D As I said, I'll refrain from any online squabbles with you. I'm a reasonable man and would meet you in say 30 mins to resolve your issues with my one post. PM me and we can discuss like grown adults.

That reply has assured me I'm dealing with an online delinquent. "You started it" :D As I said, I'll refrain from any online squabbles with you. I'm a reasonable man and would meet you in say 30 mins to resolve your issues with my one post. PM me and we can discuss like grown adults.

Do both of you live in Nottingham?

King did approach them with a view to working with them as long as we was in control of his money but Ashley didn't want him spoiling things for himself. That's why Wallace had to leave.

Good question, where would that leave us indeed. I think it would be disaterous for our club.

Do you think the Easdales would damage the club that they support?

I`ve only ever seen anything negative towards them from the King camp and I think it could turn out to be a major mistake.

I thought the Easdales were meant to be Morton fans ? why should they care ? They were spivs were they not ?

another major mistake was not getting them on board. But I would say that there was still time to work with them and they have put more into the club than all King co and park added together. But with all the shit being thrown at them would the boycotters accept them ?

I would as I think we should be trying to get anyone with money to work with us.

You'll refrain from online squabbles? How many posts is that to to me so far? You're doing well at not getting involved so far. :lol:

Like I say... I didn't think so. ;)

You always know someone's struggling when they offer to meet in person. You could just discuss it here, you know. As most seem to find is the best idea.

I`ve only ever seen anything negative towards them from the King camp and I think it could turn out to be a major mistake.

I thought the Easdales were meant to be Morton fans ? why should they care ? They were spivs were they not ?

another major mistake was not getting them on board. But I would say that there was still time to work with them and they have put more into the club than all King co and park added together. But with all the shit being thrown at them would the boycotters accept them ?

I would as I think we should be trying to get anyone with money to work with us.

I would like to think Rangers fans would accept anyone if they knew they had the best interests of Rangers at heart. I'm not sure about the Easdales because they sided with people like Ashley and he clearly doesn't have our best interests at heart. For me if the Easdales had backed King instead of Ashley they would have been looked on more favourably by the majority of our support.

You'll refrain from online squabbles? How many posts is that to to me so far? You're doing well at not getting involved so far. :lol:

Like I say... I didn't think so. ;)

You always know someone's struggling when they offer to meet in person. You could just discuss it here, you know. As most seem to find is the best idea.

My offer stands old chap. If you wish to resolve any issues you may have with me,. I'm more than willing to meet you and discuss. You seem to think I'm threatening you here, that's not the case. I will meet you today and ease your mind of this paranoid notion you have that one comment on a football forum was enough to trigger your anxiety.

Let's take this elsewhere, as It's rather childish and your notoriety for always having to answer and have the last word will keep us here forever.