Mccoist's Train Wreck

UnionMen

Can I add he had Craig Gordon training at Murry Park and never saw the he was heads above anything we had.
Would Rangers been letting in as many goals if Gordon had got the new keepers number one top ?
I quite sure he could have made the difference in staying in the race.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The stats are from just this season. Why else are they nonsense?

Okay even just going by this season, your man ally was the one who left us out of the championship race and so the damage was already done.

Talking about stats, fatty couldn't win the Ramsden's cup against part time teams in 3 attempts and after the humiliating defeat against Raith fucking rovers in the final he saw it fitting to go out and party.

He also was in charge of countless embarrassing cup exits and disgraceful results and performances against glorified pub teams.

Here's another stat, the wage thieving cunt is still taking money out the club, couldn't mark his fat neck with a blowtorch.

McCall had 17 games and got 7 wins. McCoist' last 17 games got 12 wins, including beating two premier league teams.

I agree the promotion of McDowall demoralised the squad and made us a mess.

McCoist was shite no one is debating that. Ignoring the blatantly obvious is just bitter pettiness though.

We were already a mess before McDowall took over - Hearts were over the hills and far away while we were struggling against the dregs of the second tier, hence why McCoist left.

According to McCall one of his skills is getting tje best out of his players. He knew what he was getting into when he took the gig in March. To fail to win 10 games out of 17 as Rangers manager is fucking abominable.

Nonetheless, he still deserves the chance to make his own mark with his own team before being compared to McCoist. Frankly I struggle to fault any manager for failing to work with such a shambles in a short space of time; if he can't do better than McCoist with comparable time and money that Ally had, then I could find the comparison relevant. As it stands the basic stats just don't tell the whole story.

Okay even just going by this season, your man ally was the one who left us out of the championship race and so the damage was already done.

Talking about stats, fatty couldn't win the Ramsden's cup against part time teams in 3 attempts and after the humiliating defeat against Raith fucking rovers in the final he saw it fitting to go out and party.

He also was in charge of countless embarrassing cup exits and disgraceful results and performances against glorified pub teams.

Here's another stat, the wage thieving cunt is still taking money out the club, couldn't mark his fat neck with a blowtorch.

I'm not arguing against any of that.

Check the first page, I said Ally was shite.

So how are the stats nonsense, considering your obvious love of them?

We were already a mess before McDowall took over - Hearts were over the hills and far away while we were struggling against the dregs of the second tier, hence why McCoist left.

Nonetheless, he still deserves the chance to make his own mark with his own team before being compared to McCoist. Frankly I struggle to fault any manager for failing to work with such a shambles in a short space of time; if he can't do better than McCoist with comparable time and money that Ally had, then I could find the comparison relevant. As it stands the basic stats just don't tell the whole story.

Tired of making the same points. They had the same resources, the same squad Ally was apparently regressing.

That squad should have finished first, McCoists fuck up. That squad should have gained promotion, not just McCoists fuck up. Palatable?

I'm not arguing against any of that.

Check the first page, I said Ally was shite.

So how are the stats nonsense, considering your obvious love of them?

Because for me it is a nonsense for anyone to defend the wage theif and mccoists results in the first division were already a disgrace-the most important stat is the fat cunt had already ruined our season by the time McCall came in

And what has that got to do with McCall's inability to beat plumbers and posties?

Because for me it is a nonsense for anyone to defend the wage theif and mccoists results in the first division were already a disgrace-the most important stat is the fat cunt had already ruined our season by the time McCall came in

And McCall managed to make it worse somehow.

Tired of making the same points. They had the same resources, the same squad Ally was apparently regressing.

That squad should have finished first, McCoists fuck up. That squad should have gained promotion, not just McCoists fuck up. Palatable?

McCoist had years to build and shape a squad; McCall didn't; whatever your views please don't treat those as being the same thing, because they're blatantly not.

McCoist had years to build and shape a squad; McCall didn't; whatever your views please don't treat those as being the same thing, because they're blatantly not.

Same players. Same league. Different managers. Different results. One of them did better this season.

It's that simple. (tu)

Same players. Same league. Different managers. Different results. One of them did better this season.

It's that simple. (tu)

Let me rephrase this: if you give two artist the same canvas, and the same brush, and the same paint and time in which to paint and then say "Begin, gentlemen", then that is what I would call having the same resources.

If on the other hand we give artist A the canvas, watch him take an enormous shit on it, tear it into little bits and walk away, and then we point to aforementioned ruin and say to artist B: "Now you work with that...".

See what I'm saying here?

Least we will win the challenge cup now Ally isn't near our players

Fourth time lucky and get some Dolly Parton blasting out the Karaoke!

Well apart from the fact the fuckers we had never worked 9-5, 50 minutes was a bit much of an ask on only £5K a week.

McCall knew how to beat Hearts and Hibs.... Can't believe people will read into Ally's record before McCall.

didn't know how to beat the bottom of the league teams which cost us 2nd place, resorted to pressure of old boys syndrome and deserting the young hungry players, it is ludicrous home teams hitting us on the break! shouldn't it be the other way about? we need a complete clear out starting now not next week, including management and hopefully no "old boys". we have one more chance to get it right or we become just one of the chasing group seeking crumbs, it's time for King & co to put up or shut up, it would only take a few seasons to get it right, but no passengers, Millar take note.

Of course they can; however I believe that I have illustrated why the specific comparison that we currently discussing is more than a touch unfair.

Aye, a metaphor about painting in parallel universes cleared it right up.

McCoist fucked up our club.

Plain and simple

We take the blame too. How long before "super ally" stopped ringing out at ibrox? The ub and two have been excellent the last few years and been the only highlight of going to games but they chanted it plenty.

Had mccoist been someone unconnected to the club we would have kicked the doors down to get him out. The fans kept him in a job out of misplaced loyalty to a rangers legend.

You could look at it as the actual start of the comeback after 3 years of just treading water.

Let's hope the board have a plan.

The problem is their first plan has to be where are we getting the money from because they can't charge Premier league prices for tickets now. Merchandise income is out of reach in the meantime and we owe some fat fucker a few million while Ally still rakes in his ill gotten gains.

Once I hear the solution to all those problems then I'll be thinking the comeback starts now.

We take the blame too. How long before "super ally" stopped ringing out at ibrox? The ub and two have been excellent the last few years and been the only highlight of going to games but they chanted it plenty.

Had mccoist been someone unconnected to the club we would have kicked the doors down to get him out. The fans kept him in a job out of misplaced loyalty to a rangers legend.

You may have a point because when Charles Green said we had the worst team in our history McCoist managed to get a good few people on his side. It's ironic because McCoist is the man responsible for getting the fans onside with Green in the first place. A million penny shares smoothed the way.

Thats true to an extent but the previous regime were so inept I'm not sure if they'd have removed him even with fan protests