• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His behaviour was only unacceptable because he was assaulted and provoked.

If the Motherwell player hadn't assaulted him he would just have walked off the pitch with no hassle at all.

Why no mention of the provocation?

Why no mention of Jig being assaulted by a flag wielding thug?

It's time we took some lessons from the bheasts in defending our club.

:lol:

I'd prefer a statement on the investment and way forward now from the club.

This!

When I got emailed that the club had made a statement, I thought it was about the way forward and something to cheer me up. :lol:

If the Motherwell player hadn't assaulted him he would just have walked off the pitch with no hassle at all.

In that department ,we are pussies

so

no mention of the jig incident

no mention of the flares being thrown on the pitch

no mention of the flares let off in the away fans last thursday night

and the club leads its statement by talking about the incident regarding our player, rather than lead by highlighting the shambolic policing and stewarding at motherwell

fucking typical, dignified silence while scottish football fucks us up the arse, but hey, lets build bridges

so

and the club leads its statement by talking about the incident regarding our player, rather than lead by highlighting the shambolic policing and stewarding at motherwell

fucking typical, dignified silence while scottish football fucks us up the arse, but hey, lets build bridges

(tu)

Was always going to be this way with King and co.

so

" fucking typical, dignified silence""

On a thread regarding a statement :lol: :lol:

See Gordon smith adding his tuppence worth regards yesterday .Thinks the beaks should hammer the Rangers player .Never in a month of Sunday's would you get the beggars laying it out there to be taken up the arse .We are always our worst enemies .All for a few pieces of silver

Did I say that?

Have you got some sort of problem reading?

Or are you just another of the handwringing, bend over and take it up the arse new age brigade infesting our club?

We should be going on the offensive against Motherwell not hanging our own out to dry.

Do you want us to offer the whole of Motherwell town a square go?

They probably could have mentioned the flare or the flag incident, but on the whole I think the statement was pretty good in that it highlighted the behaviour of the Motherwell fans at full time whilst praising our own.

We might take a bit of personal satisfaction with seeing Mohsni going a bit Enter The Dragon at the end, but there is absolutely no way that club can defend him in any way.

" fucking typical, dignified silence""

On a thread regarding a statement :lol: :lol:

the dignified silence is regarding the points i highlighted, i take it you missed that

6 lines, 2 of which are about our own player, is a shambolic defense of the club, players and fans regarding yesterdays shameful scenes

Your references to so called assaults are embarrassing, provocation yes but assaults ? Nae chance. For definition of assault type Moshni into Google.

Your references to so called assaults are embarrassing, provocation yes but assaults ? Nae chance. For definition of assault type Moshni into Google.

In that case Moshni was assaulted by 2 Motherwell players, why no mention of that?

We might take a bit of personal satisfaction with seeing Mohsni going a bit Enter The Dragon at the end, but there is absolutely no way that club can defend him in any way.

they could just have ignored moshni's incident and focused on the shite the players, fans and club on a whole faced yesterday

but no rangers release a statement leading with the moshni incident while missing other incidents that motherwell are guilty of

Ann Budge was quick off the mark to defend hearts fans after the abandoned games against us, she certainly didnt stick the boot into one of her own

the dignified silence is regarding the points i highlighted, i take it you missed that

6 lines, 2 of which are about our own player, is a shambolic defense of the club, players and fans regarding yesterdays shameful scenes

What would you have us do? Paint the walls in shite till the sfa deal with it?

See Gordon smith adding his tuppence worth regards yesterday .Thinks the beaks should hammer the Rangers player .Never in a month of Sunday's would you get the beggars laying it out there to be taken up the arse .We are always our worst enemies .All for a few pieces of silver

This!

A bear in work this morning was giving it "Moshni should get jailed". Far too many handwringers in our support are trying to be good guys and pandering to the filth. Makes me sick tbh!