Possible Players For Next Season

Yeah I hadn't finished, was going to say Weiss and although it may sound even more mental that Man Utd Centreback and 70k a week defender, along with newly promoted to the EPL Watford and their wide man Anya coming....Hull have just been relegated, surely Jela won't want to rot away in the Championship....I'll think of ways of raising 7m and 40k/week in the next few minutes.....

Sell Bell, stick the money we get from that on Red, then Black, Black again, Red once more, back to Black, finish up with Red, rinse and repeat 44 times, and we're good to go (tu)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell Bell, stick the money we get from that on Red, then Black, Black again, Red once more, back to Black, finish up with Red, rinse and repeat 44 times, and we're good to go (tu)

I'm not bad at Poker...How much do you get for winning the WSOP? I'd donate the interest off that every month, might pay Jela wages?

I'm not bad at Poker...How much do you get for winning the WSOP? I'd donate the interest off that every month, might pay Jela wages?

Just checked, depends on the pool, but that Swedish guy won 10million last year. We'll probably be able to pick up Aluko and Jelavic for a win, if you place, probably just Jelavic. If you bomb out first round, Jon Daly will get a renewed contract.

Just checked, depends on the pool, but that Swedish guy won 10million last year. We'll probably be able to pick up Aluko and Jelavic for a win, if you place, probably just Jelavic. If you bomb out first round, Jon Daly will get a renewed contract.

Fucking Cmon!!!!!

Aluko, Jelavic, Jonny Evans and Anya....with an outside chance of Danny Ings.

Next season will be a fucking walk in the park gents! Let the good times roll.

Hang on a minute, how much does it cost to enter the WSOP or do you need to win a tournament to get in...For Fucks sake, it might have to be the Cammy Bell roulette?

Danny Wilson is a tim. I thought he'd signed for them already. What about Scott Arfield? Just relegated with Burnley and a bear also. Not sure about his contract situation but I don't imagine Burnley would be paying ridiculous wages.

Danny Wilson is a tim. I thought he'd signed for them already. What about Scott Arfield? Just relegated with Burnley and a bear also. Not sure about his contract situation but I don't imagine Burnley would be paying ridiculous wages.

I've always liked arfield but if he is still under contract I would imagine Burnley would command a fee.

I like the boy sibbald at falkirk aswell, I will be hopeful of signing Allan also.

Fuck knows about the defence as we need the full shooting match.

Is it the Falkirk goalie or queens that's been outstanding this year? I'd love Danny Wilson back but can't see it. We don't even have a manager now to identify signings! Hibs have already started their building and we're behind again

Queens keeper had best record in the league behind alexander of hearts .. 15 clean sheets out of 31 games including 2 agaibst us & 3 out of 3 against hibs .. :-p

Hibs getting their business done quickly.

Resigned Fyvie yesterday, signed Keatings yesterday and now signing Carmichael today.

We have such a big rebuilding job ahead of us that we really need to get the finger out.

In talks with Eckersley who played for Hearts as well..

I've heard Costa is unhappy living in London and wants to leave. Should definitely try sign him. Offer him a two bedroom flat on Paisley road west and he'll jump at the chance

Nah Hamstring problems, Harry Kane might be available on a free soon.

Hibs getting their business done quickly.

Resigned Fyvie yesterday, signed Keatings yesterday and now signing Carmichael today.

We have such a big rebuilding job ahead of us that we really need to get the finger out.

We will still be stuck with most of the chancers that failed us.

If these 11 players have been released then that should free up a far chunk of wages. I feel there needs to be a good balance of youth and experience brought in as well as a few players who would understand what playing for Rangers is all about.

He's getting on a bit, and I'm not sure how easily available he is, but Gordon Greer from Brighton would be a solid addition for next season and when we go up. Andy Halliday may not be a world beater but he'd be a dangerous player in Scotland as well as a big bluenose. Same with Jim McAllister from Dundee, huge Bear, experienced SPL player who can play all over the park. Scott Allan is a no brainer. I saw on here a few weeks ago Lewis Buxton had been released by Wednesday, another very experienced Championship centre half. Finally another player released by Wednesday that would be a great addition is Gary Madine. A bit of a headcase but is a big destructive centre forward when he's on his game.

If we signed those six, for starters, that would be two centre halves, a left winger, a midfield playmaker, a centre forward and a utility man. Would probably still need another few bodies though.

In talks with Eckersley who played for Hearts as well..

Hibs look to have followed the Hearts protocol from last year in getting their business done early.

They'll be the team to beat next season IMO.

Getting the new manager in by the end of the week/start of next is a must I reckon. From then we must look to do what Hibs are doing.

If it indeed Warburton I fully expect us to be looking for lower league English talent Where most of his knowledge will be.

If these 11 players have been released then that should free up a far chunk of wages. I feel there needs to be a good balance of youth and experience brought in as well as a few players who would understand what playing for Rangers is all about.

He's getting on a bit, and I'm not sure how easily available he is, but Gordon Greer from Brighton would be a solid addition for next season and when we go up. Andy Halliday may not be a world beater but he'd be a dangerous player in Scotland as well as a big bluenose. Same with Jim McAllister from Dundee, huge Bear, experienced SPL player who can play all over the park. Scott Allan is a no brainer. I saw on here a few weeks ago Lewis Buxton had been released by Wednesday, another very experienced Championship centre half. Finally another player released by Wednesday that would be a great addition is Gary Madine. A bit of a headcase but is a big destructive centre forward when he's on his game.

If we signed those six, for starters, that would be two centre halves, a left winger, a midfield playmaker, a centre forward and a utility man. Would probably still need another few bodies though.

Good stuff mate very well thought out post.

Here's a list of players released from English Championshp clubs.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/updated-championship-released-players---9250957

Can't say I know a lot about most of them tbh but there are a few names who have played in Scottish football before like Giles Coke, Gavin Gunning, Gary McKenzie and Kevin McNaughton.

Not sure what kind of wages they'd be looking for but I'd chance seeing what Nicky Maynard, Criag Mackail-Smith and Jay-Emmanuel Thomas think of a move to Rangers.

Mihai_Roman.jpg

Name: Mihai Roman

Nationality: Romanian

Position: Centre Forward

Height: 6 foot 3"

Preferred Foot: Right

Goals Scored 14/15: 17

Club: CS PANDURII LIGNITUL TÂRGU JIU

Clubs League: Liga 1 (Romania)

Clubs League Position: 9th (18 team Division)

Cost: FREE (Out of contract 30/06/2015)

He signed to his current club last summer on a free, 1 of 23 players signed for a combined transfer fee of £0. It's fair to say that this club don't have much money and thus his wages are affordable to us.

Romania's top league may be mostly unknown to us but it's rated better than the SPFL, despite this he has 17 goals to his name, surely worth a punt for this division and has attributes that set the scene for a potential return on that punt.

Hes shit hot in FM. Just saying.

Its already been mentioned in another thread, but Gary Martin is available for nowt.

Anyone following Icelandic football will know about him and IMO its only a matter of time before hes back in the UK.