Possible Players For Next Season

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ex players I'd love to sign is Jelavic and controversially Mcgregor.

Jelavic would simply be the best player in Scotland by a mile and Mcgregor the best goalkeeper.

Not that I think either will actually happen :lol:

The only ex players I'd love to sign is Jelavic and controversially Mcgregor.

Jelavic would simply be the best player in Scotland by a mile and Mcgregor the best goalkeeper.

Not that I think either will actually happen :lol:

I'm gonna stick a tenner on McGregor going to Norwich. He's been relegated and Norwich are just up, with a rake of Scottish players and manager.

Fuck it i'll save you the trouble of posting it.

Why does it always have to be ex Rangers players arghhh.

Even although I said I would sign 2 ex players I hate always being linked with them :lol:

However I think it would be stupid to not sign certain players because they have played for us before!

It's the same as the Manager situation as some people are put off with Warburton and Weir because Weir used to play here, We shouldn't not sign someone just because they used to play at Rangers nor should we sign them just because they have.

Fuck it i'll save you the trouble of posting it.

Why does it always have to be ex Rangers players arghhh.

Exactly, i do not get the whole fascination with signing ex players.

Am sure there are some out there that would do a good job, but they have had their time, and if they came back and were shit, their reps would be shattered (Boyd).

Even although I said I would sign 2 ex players I hate always being linked with them :lol:

However I think it would be stupid to not sign certain players because they have played for us before!

It's the same as the Manager situation as some people are put off with Warburton and Weir because Weir used to play here, We shouldn't not sign someone just because they used to play at Rangers nor should we sign them just because they have.

exactly and we all know carlos had the mentality and could actually play. him and wilson (fuck what have i said) could do a job

Your bang on mate. (tu)

It dosen't matter if they've played for Rangers if they are available and the best target we should be in for them. There's a difference between Mcgregor like you mentioned and Stevie Smith for example.