Would Weir And Warburton Sell Season Tickets

Smile

420 members have voted

1. 1. Would weir and Warburton sell season tickets

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be down to the rebuilding job done by management and the board. Player signings will impact it more than management however I think its quite an exciting prospect maybe that's just me tho

It will be down to the rebuilding job done by management and the board. Player signings will impact it more than management however I think its quite an exciting prospect maybe that's just me tho

I agree.

He doesn't strike me as the type to come in and Google ex Rangers players and make a point of signing them.

We need a break from the norm.

We're going to have to take a gamble with an up and coming manager tbh, we're no exactly in the Klopp market.

At least Warburton has managed at a good level although I'd argue with nowhere near the pressure he will have here, no cunt expected Brentford to do anything.

Our problem the last time was giving someone the job who had never managed a team in his life, unless you count the cups where Uncle Wattie had to come down and help him.

I think it would, Warburton has at least a pedigree of performing well and working with younger players, operating as Sporting Director, etc. it would be a risk, but could catch the imagination. The link with Weir would at least retain confidence that someone could ensure people know what playing for Rangers really means.

How did u get on in the home end at fp mate?

New management regimes are like new signings.... always exciting.

Theyd have to start making signings right away so season tickets get a new management team and nearly a new squad.

There will be a huge buzz come preseason.