Would Weir And Warburton Sell Season Tickets

Smile

420 members have voted

1. 1. Would weir and Warburton sell season tickets

A new Manager would still want to have some say on extending them or not you'd have thought, not that anyone deserves that.

Maybe he has been asked and told the club he doesn't want any of them. This is a great chance to use their wages for better players and more value for money.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will definately help but the standard of football people are coming to watch is most important. If as we all hope they can get us playing positive attacking football the attendances won't be nearly as Grimm as would be expected.

Part of me is also optimistic about the effect of the 3 home play off games, yes it ended pretty miserably but these games were among the very few times I felt like we were back to how it used to be, especially the Hibs atmosphere. Price and importance obviously drew more people in but hopefully it's made some fans who maybe didn't renew last year think of coming back.

I think it would, Warburton has at least a pedigree of performing well and working with younger players, operating as Sporting Director, etc. it would be a risk, but could catch the imagination. The link with Weir would at least retain confidence that someone could ensure people know what playing for Rangers really means.

And weir could at least coach defenders properly

I don't know what will or will not make people's minds up with regards to renewing. I'll be renewing regardless. Hopefully the players rumoured to have left are infact away, followed by a few others and then the appointment of W&W there should be a good buzz about the coming season, then we can move on and put that absolutely disgraceful, clusterfuck of a season behind us.

what matters most is the rangers board have to create a vision for the fans to believe in for next season no matter what manager is in place.

if they do that then there will be 35k season ticket holders :pipe:

I think the fact it's someone away from the norm will help as most of us want fresh ideas and away from the usual ex Rangers men, I know their is talk about Weir coming but of all the Rangers players in the last 20 years if we were to pick someone who we believe has the right attitude towards football then Davie Weir is up there.