Big Mosh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Foster is the only one I can remember getting involved.

Fuck sake, I know for a fact that big Albertz and wee van bronckhorst hated each other, but I seen big Jorg batter into opposition players that started any shite with Gio. Everytime. Without fail.

Ricky Foster is the only one I can remember getting involved.

Fuck sake, I know for a fact that big Albertz and wee van bronckhorst hated each other, but I seen big Jorg batter into opposition players that started any shite with Gio. Everytime. Without fail.

I WAS GONG TO ADD TO MY TOPIC,,,,,,,,,,IAN FERGUSON, FOR HIS BACK UP TO THINGS LIKE THAT

QUESTION BEARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHEN THE BIG MAN DONE THE DAMAGE,,,,, AND THEN [HE] GOT SURRONDED BY THE WELL PLAYERS AND OFFICALS,,,,WHERE THE FUCK WAS HIS BACK UP,,,,,

No idea. But I'll go and look in all the other threads about this to see if I can find any info.

Kenny Miller was in the thick of it.

The funny thing is during it Cammy Bell stops walking from his goalline and waits until it calms down before walking again.

Shitebag.

No wonder, have you seen his punching

Mate I'm no being funny but why the fuck do you type like that?

COZ,,,,,,I,,,,,,,,FUCKING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WANT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The most memorable incident of Rangers teammates backing each other up happened in August 1986 at Easter Rd.

Souness was at fault for a high challenge on George McCluskey but when Hibs players got involved every Rangers player jumped in.

As a result they all received a retrospective booking even Woods.

As far as I'm concerned that is how a Rangers team should react to one of our own being attacked, regardless of the circumstances.

One for all and all for one. The big difference is that team was full of winners who knew what it meant to wear our badge even though some had only been with us for a few weeks.

The handwringers will proclaim I am wrong but it is a physical game and incidents happen on occasion.

I'm sure if McCall had been pushed in the back after such an embarrassing humiliation that he would have struck out and expected his mates to back him up.

This is something I went on about just after the game ..just proves that we were not a team at all ..gutless spineless ,cowards etc ..it doesn't matter if your team mate is in the wrong you always back him up and ask the questions later in the dressing room ..look at the reaction of the Motherwell players and staff they were right in there surrounding moshni his teammates should have had his back it was disgusting and certainly not the way a Rangers team acts ..could you imagine that nine in a row squad there would have cunts jailed and they would have waded in backing their man up

This is something I went on about just after the game ..just proves that we were not a team at all ..gutless spineless ,cowards etc ..it doesn't matter if your team mate is in the wrong you always back him up and ask the questions later in the dressing room ..look at the reaction of the Motherwell players and staff they were right in there surrounding moshni his teammates should have had his back it was disgusting and certainly not the way a Rangers team acts ..could you imagine that nine in a row squad there would have cunts jailed and they would have waded in backing their man up

SPOT ON MATE AND THE BEAR AT THE FOREFRONT,,IAN FERGUSON.

Kenny Miller was in the thick of it.

The funny thing is during it Cammy Bell stops walking from his goalline and waits until it calms down before walking again.

Shitebag.

I don't think punching fresh air would have helped tbh!

QUESTION BEARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHEN THE BIG MAN DONE THE DAMAGE,,,,, AND THEN [HE] GOT SURRONDED BY THE WELL PLAYERS AND OFFICALS,,,,WHERE THE FUCK WAS HIS BACK UP,,,,,

PEE CEE GOAN MAD M8.

Back up? Really? At a fitba match? Get a grip.