Big Mosh

Ricky Foster is the only one I can remember getting involved.

Fuck sake, I know for a fact that big Albertz and wee van bronckhorst hated each other, but I seen big Jorg batter into opposition players that started any shite with Gio. Everytime. Without fail.

What's the story behind this one? Too young ( ;) ) to remember.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was big Moshni stupid to react the way be did? Yes, of course he was. But his over-reaction does not justify the manner in which the club rushed to condemn him whilst ignoring the violence and misbehavior of others - to say that he has been treated shabbily is a gross understatement.

The manager and club reacted with unseemly haste to condemn him, whilst ignoring Erwins obvious provocation - and the many others during and after the game.

Our 'response' to the inept organisation of the whole event by Motherwell has been weak and, quite frankly, pretty pathetic.

It was probably easier to simply sacrifice Moshni than confront the many incidents that occurred before, during and after the game.

Says everything about our club now.

QUESTION BEARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHEN THE BIG MAN DONE THE DAMAGE,,,,, AND THEN [HE] GOT SURRONDED BY THE WELL PLAYERS AND OFFICALS,,,,WHERE THE FUCK WAS HIS BACK UP,,,,,

Certainly wasn't in the dugout or in the boardroom!

Back up is for computers and SWAT teams. Not fisty cuffs with a couple of fanny's after a match.

Honestly half the shit on here about being glad Moshni punched Erwin is cringe-worthy. Hardly fits with a family image the club is working hard to achieve with morons like that. Aye the season was shite. Aye the result was shite. Aye Erwin was a shite. But punching the fucker? Have a word. It was Fir Park, not HMP Eastwood Park.

:lol:

Fuck up Terry ya pansy

Fuck yer education I got kicked out 2 schools for fighting arseholes like yourself who ran and grassed me up after they thought they could take me bit like erwin done . Didn't stop me owning my own house 5 bedrooms converted loft and a 35 grand car . Illiteracy rocks when u can plaster walls for a living lots of homers which means tax free cash in hand .n Now go and change that name you embracing handwringing cunt

:lol:

Fuck yer education I got kicked out 2 schools for fighting arseholes like yourself who ran and grassed me up after they thought they could take me bit like erwin done . Didn't stop me owning my own house 5 bedrooms converted loft and a 35 grand car . Illiteracy rocks when u can plaster walls for a living lots of homers which means tax free cash in hand .n Now go and change that name you embracing handwringing cunt

Tax cheat eh? Avoidance or evasion?

:)

By the time this furore calms down, Moshni will still be an idiot, and he definately is one. However on this occasion Moshni is being hung out to dry for showing too much frustrated passion on an idiot who was clearly goading him. Yes it was wrong and a bit over reaction but it was one on one. The next stage was there were at least a further three Well players jumping in with kicks and punches flaying. That's at least 4:1 and I think makes it mob handed. Where is the over the top media, spfl reaction to this. A two game ban for two of them and the instigator gets off scot free. Moshni, if he owns and accepts liability will be lucky if he escapes with a 5/6 ban. This then becomes crucial in his future career options. Anyone who says the spfl have handled this correctly is talking thru' a dislike for Moshni, and not really looking at the bigger picture which is further denting Rangers reputation. IMO.

wares eh fuken scheme teem maaan? ada fuken leathered eh cunt en bold div fae eh YY wida been straight up wae eh hauners. fuken oan yersel billy maaan least sum cunt showt baws maaan.

AV GOAT A BIG HOOSE AND A FAST MOTOR EVEN THO A HUD SPECIAL NEEDS IT SKOOL.

The law of averages dictates that, with such a huge support, we're going to have some rockets following us, but I swear, the ratio of normal fans to mongos on here is 1:1.

Anyway, despite the OP's blatant issues, he has a good point. The whole thing should never had happened, had we had an in-control, intellectually capable defender on the pitch and not Mohsni, but when their team mate is being attacked, why are Lee McCulloch, Lee Wallace and Nicky Law just watching? Even worse, Nicky Clark starts edging towards the tunnel as he watches on.

Fair play to Miller and Foster.

Ultimately, though, they should never have found themselves in that position. I wish I was able to tell Mohsni that his contract wouldn't be renewed.

Father not touched your arse this week?

Naw his sash kept getting in the way, lay off with the imposter bollocks it's tiring, and this guy suddenly doesn't become a hero after a playground kick, and a soft play jab this guy has been a Liberty for us all season!

Naw his sash kept getting in the way, lay off with the imposter bollocks it's tiring, and this guy suddenly doesn't become a hero after a playground kick, and a soft play jab this guy has been a Liberty for us all season!

OH, hello.

People who wear sashes don't touch kids. I think you'll find that it's people who don't like like sashes, tend to like to touch young boys.

I

Have I said he is a hero? I am just assuming that you are of the Torbetry persuasion. If you are not, I don't care, you act like one.