Vitor Periera Favorite To Become Next Rangers Manager

Bear cub1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we need is a next manager type thread. In fact rather than have just one, whey not have 6 or 7 just to be on the safe side.

Hi Terry Hurlock,

I've received a report regarding duplicate posts from you, this way of upping your post count to prevent you looking like a beast will not be tolerated on RM.

I suggest you stick to posting your usual drivel or I will not hesitate to ban you.

I trust this will be the first and last time I have to speak to you.

Thanks

Hi Terry Hurlock,

I've received a report regarding duplicate posts from you, this way of upping your post count to prevent you looking like a beast will not be tolerated on RM.

I suggest you stick to posting your usual drivel or I will not hesitate to ban you.

Thanks

:lol:

Hi Terry Hurlock,

Thanks

Sometimes one warning is too much bbbb

It's not been funny any other time you've posted this.

Take this as your warning before i get bombaybadboy to ban you.

It wasn't supposed to be. Its regarding the fact that there are numerous threads about the same subject clogging up the Bears Den.

But hey ho, if that mods can't merge threads on here then that's fine.

It wasn't supposed to be. Its regarding the fact that there are numerous threads about the same subject clogging up the Bears Den.

But hey ho, if that mods can't merge threads on here then that's fine.

Seems several others have complained now, didn't want it to come to this but now that Bombaybadboy has had to publicly warn you i fear it's a lot cause for you.

Hi Terry Hurlock,

Thanks

Cheers mate x

You need to put a name forward now after that post.

God, don't put me under pressure. I wanted Kenny Jackett or Karl Robinson. And i would still take either ahead of anyone mentioned so far. The thought of McCall, McLeish or McInnes just doesn't bare thinking about. I can't stress enough how much i believe we need something fresh and different. My head tells me we need experience and my heart says we need something fresh, different and exciting.

God, don't put me under pressure. I wanted Kenny Jackett or Karl Robinson. And i would still take either ahead of anyone mentioned so far. The thought of McCall, McLeish or McInnes just doesn't bare thinking about. I can't stress enough how much i believe we need something fresh and different. My head tells me we need experience and my heart says we need something fresh, different and exciting.

Why Kenny Jackett?

Why Kenny Jackett?

Jackett would be one of my ideal candidates too.

He was the one who started the ball rolling with what happened at Swansea, he did a solid job at Millwall over a decent period of time and he totally ripped Wolves apart and rebuilt them in a manner similar to what we need.

I've wanted him as our manager for years, but unfortunately he's beyond us at the moment.