Paddy Power And William Hill

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fancy him as manager?

I think Pereira has the better CV plus it's about time we had somebody at the club with a decent background in European football. Cathro is my #1 choice however with Pereira 2nd,I just don't think the board have the baws to do it,Warburton's the relative safe option in my eyes.

I think Pereira has the better CV plus it's about time we had somebody at the club with a decent background in European football. Cathro is my #1 choice however with Pereira 2nd,I just don't think the board have the baws to do it,Warburton's the relative safe option in my eyes.

Why? Pereira is a shite manager

Why? Pereira is a shite manager

2 Portuguese league titles,2 Portuguese Super Cups,1 League Title and 1 Greek Cup with Olympiacos....how is he a shite manager? Look at the style of play Porto have been playing the last few years...what has Warburton done compared to Pereira?

To be honest if Davie Weir wasn't with him would we even be looking at him in the first place?

2 Portuguese league titles,2 Portuguese Super Cups,1 League Title and 1 Greek Cup with Olympiacos....how is he a shite manager? Look at the style of play Porto have been playing the last few years...what has Warburton done compared to Pereira?

To be honest if Davie Weir wasn't with him would we even be looking at him in the first place?

Would rather Warburton was joining without Weir tbh.