Paddy Power And William Hill

So it's either a guy sacked from the mighty Bournmouth or a guy going to get sacked from Olympiacos!!

I would've stuck with McCall but I know I was in the minority

get your facts right warburton was at brentford not bournemouth and he was not sacked he choose to leave due to internal politics

as far the mighty bournemouth they are now in the premier league the richest league in the world how i wish we were as mighty as them lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clubs don't threaten to sack their managers for telling other clubs they're NOT interested

Olympiacos are upset that he spoke to another club while still employed by them and quite rightly so. It has nothing to do with the talks themselves being either positive or negative as far as Rangers involvement. As I said before, every rumour we've had about this guy suggests he wasn't/isn't interested in managing Rangersin the Scottish Campionship. What's changed? We're still in the Championship and he's still employed by Olympiacos.

get your facts right warburton was at brentford not bournemouth and he was not sacked he choose to leave due to internal politics

as far the mighty bournemouth they are now in the premier league the richest league in the world how i wish we were as mighty as them lol

I wish it was Bouremouth they've been outstanding over the last 3 years. All the way from League 1 to the EPL.

I'm a middle manager. I have three supervisors who work for me. One is very good, one is average, the other is poor and has made no contribution to our successes. By your logic he is a good supervisor.

This to me means you're a shit manager who can't get the best from his team! ?

its more than likely theyve suspended it cause they have had a few bets on him, it doesnt take much to change the prices in these types of markets.

alot of them usually have "max stakes" of about £50 aswell.

one of my mates heard a rumour a few months ago that Gary Locke was getting the St Mirren job and stuck money on it with McBookie at 40/1, think they were £10 max stake, by the time i got on to do he had shortened to 20/1, a couple of other mates got a bet on and i think in the space of about an hour he had went from 40s to 4s

The only thing that worry's me about Warburton and Weir is that what if they do well after 2 years get us promoted do well in the spl and cups etc but then Warburton gets an offer from England, I think he would jump at the chance to go to the premiership and then weir decides to stay here and gets the managers job here.

If thats the case he will have done his job and left us with a young football playing team with European football available to us

its more than likely theyve suspended it cause they have had a few bets on him, it doesnt take much to change the prices in these types of markets.

alot of them usually have "max stakes" of about £50 aswell.

one of my mates heard a rumour a few months ago that Gary Locke was getting the St Mirren job and stuck money on it with McBookie at 40/1, think they were £10 max stake, by the time i got on to do he had shortened to 20/1, a couple of other mates got a bet on and i think in the space of about an hour he had went from 40s to 4s

I got told the same rumour on Christmas Eve.

The only thing that worry's me about Warburton and Weir is that what if they do well after 2 years get us promoted do well in the spl and cups etc but then Warburton gets an offer from England, I think he would jump at the chance to go to the premiership and then weir decides to stay here and gets the managers job here.

put in a big escape clause when you sign him ???

Yes please.

Focus on attacking style, building from the back. Both are hardworking putting in long hours. Both are focussed on bringing through youth too.

They tick all the right boxes for me.

My only worry is they have never built a squad.

just what we needed three years ago :dazed: and not the cheeky chappie we got ? :angry:

I think with a squad overhaul and a bit of backing from king and Murray that coisty could have came back in and made the job his again easily. He stood by us through thick and thin nawrat

Coisty is the reason we are in this fucking mess.

Seriously. Some people are clueless!

So it's either a guy sacked from the mighty Bournmouth or a guy going to get sacked from Olympiacos!!

I would've stuck with McCall but I know I was in the minority

It wasn't Bournmouth it was Brentford ffs which makes it a lot better.

Good luck Mr Warburton ;-)