Celtic Granted Permission For Safe Standing

Broxi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll probably make their shithole of a stadium look even emptier during league games. :lol:

Considering how empty their ground has looked this season, if the bulk of those attending do try and gain entry to a standing area their stadium will look more or less deserted with the bulk of the home fans looking like a group of away fans packed into a small area. I personally don't see the point of introducing standing areas, we have moved on from those days let's just get on with the future.

Slightly id imagine, Dortmund go from 65,718 when all seated to 80,720 when using the standing section, granted that is a whole stand.

No doubt the tims will banding around similar numbers when they get the 'Seville' calculator out!

Genuinely hope it works out for them because it's something I'd love to see at Ibrox and back in football.

4 stand bouncy against his in an all seater ibrox.not sour grapes at all, but I see this as a step backwards.

I love the sound of 1000s of seats closing as the gers bear down on goal at ibrox.

It's the stewarding that must be brought into line, to understand that bears, 50000 of us might actually want to get out our seats to sing follow follow.

What safe standing is saying is that you lot can stand and sing, but any other cunt in a seat park yer arse or you are out.

Been at dortmund opposite to the yellow wall.for me it's a false atmosphere, the atmosphere is much better for their euro games without it as the noise is spread all around the ground

It's only celtic admitting that they can't possibly ban the goon brigade, so standing will make it harder to identify them.Wankers

No Surrender

Rab