Safe Standing

Can't see a thread anywhere else about this. The bheasts have been approved for safe standing rail seats, do you think this would be a welcome addition to Ibrox. Where would you put them?

Personally I think it would be a much welcome investment (all depends on how much we can fill the stadium as it is thoigh). I'd like to see them in the enclosures, or the whole Govan front - would be bouncing!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea from some point in the future when we have money to spare. A bif standing, singing section would be great.

I think this is a must, I really miss the old days of standing in the enclosures, a lot of our fans will have never stood at a football ground in their life, the sway of the crowd and the surge for a goal and the togetherness and atmosphere u get from standing is a must for every football fan in my opinion.

I'm afraid the mhanky mhob have a march on us again.

If it does happen at Ibrox in the future we'll be doing it coz they done it first now, thats the mind of a tarrier!

I think this is a must, I really miss the old days of standing in the enclosures, a lot of our fans will have never stood at a football ground in their life, the sway of the crowd and the surge for a goal and the togetherness and atmosphere u get from standing is a must for every football fan in my opinion.

If it does happen at Ibrox in the future we'll be doing it coz they done it first now, thats the mind of a tarrier!

People have been standing at Football for a while, I don't think they came up with the idea.

It's safe standing, there won't be a "sway" as there will be a rail in each row.