Cheapest Season Ticket - Which Stand?

kanjo

Club Deck renewal is £425 and that's a bit steep, all things considered to be honest. Does anyone know what stand the cheapest ST is? also can anyone tell me what the price range is for the the sandy jardine stand?

Appreciate the help if you can folks!

Club Deck renewal is £425 and that's a bit steep, all things considered to be honest. Does anyone know what stand the cheapest ST is? also can anyone tell me what the price range is for the the sandy jardine stand?

Appreciate the help if you can folks!

CR2 was £ 348

I believe the SJ stand is a bit more expensive and BR is a bit cheaper

£315 for BR3 :))

Is that this year? or last year? seems a lot more affordable to me this season. I hate giving up my seat as i've been there for years but I simply can't afford it this year :( £315-£350 range is much more affordable.

Is that this year? or last year? seems a lot more affordable to me this season. I hate giving up my seat as i've been there for years but I simply can't afford it this year :( £315-£350 range is much more affordable

And you get to avoid the possible heart attack caused by the 85 flights of stairs up to the club deck :D

I got placed up there for the Dundee Utd semi final and it nearly killed me getting to myseat

Fat smokers loyal :541:

I hope to fuck zebra will pass me or I won't be able to get one this season :(

My credit rating is a shambles and I passed last season. I'd imagine you'll be fine.

Just make sure you don't miss a payment or the bastards hit you with a £25 charge.

Is that this year? or last year? seems a lot more affordable to me this season. I hate giving up my seat as i've been there for years but I simply can't afford it this year :( £315-£350 range is much more affordable.

£315 is this year but you need to have a kids ticket bought with that

I think you need a child to sit in BR though because it's the family stand!