First Signings

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very surprised if Warburton buys in Scotland. He knows the English market much better.

As far as i'm aware these deals were already agreed in principal before the manager had been confirmed. Just awaiting approval from the new management team and then they should be as good as signed.

I also expect Warburton to bring in players from the English leagues aswell. He knows a helluva lot of up and coming youngsters due to the Next Gen youth tournaments he used to run. As someone else mentioned, loan deals will be important aswell.

Didn't see that one myself mate. If its on a free then that would be great for us in my opinion.

Completely agree, there's definitely a touch of class about him and although he looked tired at around the 70 minute mark in games I'm sure that a decent fitness coach could sort that out no problem, and he's only going to get better.

Looking forward to seeing us strengthen in all depts. Desperately need to add some creativity and drive but I think as well as this I'd love to see us go for a new keeper. Especially since it has been said his teams will look to attack as often as possible and so sometimes get caught on the break. I've no trust in Bell.

Warburton is a great appointment IMO, can't wait to see who he brings in. Exciting times for us!

I hope Warbs leaves Macleod where he is as he seems to be injured a lot.

That's the problem, consistently plays no more than half a season, could be a real prospect if he can overcome this, but every season there seems to be a new issue holding the kid back. Shame to be honest

Expect us to get a few loans in from premises teams as he done that with Brentford, one of them being berahino

Don't underestimate the power of having a manager and set up that other clubs trust to loan their players, another step forward.

Don't underestimate the power of having a manager and set up that other clubs trust to loan their players, another step forward.

Unless there is a realistic prospects of us signing up any loan players, I'd rather we concentrated in blooding our own youngsters and building a team which will be there for us next year.