First Signings

I'm surprised how many people on here have suddenly soured to Vukic. Surround him with better quality players and he would be outstanding in addition to a better fitness regime.

This!

With some good quality support, this guy will only get better.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Vuckic by the time we got to Motherwell he was being doubled up on as they knew he was our out ball and his fitness along with most of the squads started to drop. A good pre season with a varied game plan could bring out more in him.

I'm surprised how many people on here have suddenly soured to Vukic. Surround him with better quality players and he would be outstanding in addition to a better fitness regime.

It's laughable. A few weeks ago practically the whole forum were demanding we at least made an attempt to sign him, now he's too slow etc.

Guy is head and shoulders above every single person left at this club, if we have the chance to bring him in we should grab it.

Will hopefully start seeing these deals come to fruition by the end of this week into early next week. We can expect a good number of high quality, young, signings!

Really looking forward to next season and I think Dave King may well be very close to reaching his 45k season ticket holders target.

Vuckic and Wilson would be a very good start to our signings.

I hope MacLeod comes back here. I'm sure Warbuton would like to bring him here also. Probably regrets moving him to Brentford at this point.

if Brentford never took him lyinbass would have punted him elsewhere

probably a good thing Brentford took him at least Warburton knows McLeod's capability

Back page of the sun saying were in for stuart dallas

Any info?

Been linked quite a bit the past few days.

24 year old from Northern Ireland that Warburton signed from Crusaders. Supposedly struggled to get in the team at first but Warburton always spoke very highly of him. Nailed his position down in the Brentford team last season and won goal of the season. Earned himself some NI caps recently too.

I've read/heard a fair bit about him now and it all seems to suggest that he'd have quite a large (for us atm) transfer fee, some suggesting around £2m.

Just saw the back page there. Article is by Ronnie MacKay and says Mark Warburton will ask King to pay £1.5m to make Dallas his first signing.

CHpvk1FWoAIkDPD.jpg

While I'll be surprised if this actually materialises, it's pretty fucking exciting if we're even discussing spending fees like this on players considering the amount of players we actually need to bring in. I would've been surprised to see us going above £500k.

Appreciate that theres probably been a couple of threads regarding transfers but thought this deserved one of its own as it's as good as a done deal.

Hearing that the first few signings we will make will be Scott Allan, Vuckic and Nadir Ciftci.

Apparently these have already been agreed in principal and we are waiting to announce our manager appointment officially before we announce any player deals.

Transfer fee's involved for all players which is a good signal of intent from the board. Onwards and upwards!

Hearing from who exactly re Allan, Ciftci & Vuckic?

I might be a wee bit pessimistic but I think 1.5 million is a wee bit excessive for an area we don't really need to strengthen, I think a striker, keeper and right back shout all come before a left mid, having said that I would welcome him with open arms if he does come!