15Th June 2015

GOAT

Only hindsight will determine that.

Hopefully you're right and in years we look back and say today was the day we turned it round, while we try to squeeze another Treble in the Trophy room.

It is good to be feeling optimistic again. (tu)

That's the spirit, squire!!

Be careful not to expend all of your positivity in one day, though.

The filth toaster's gonna need our positivity throughout the season!

The important thing now is for this to translate into ST sales...

Do it, Bears.

I honestly think today is an important date in our history. I've just got a great feeling about this. It's been a long time since I've had a great feeling about Rangers.

I hope your right, it seems a lifetime since I was genuinely excited about us going forward

I honestly think today is an important date in our history. I've just got a great feeling about this. It's been a long time since I've had a great feeling about Rangers.

You also said we'd beat Motherwell in the return leg and they stuffed us 3-0. You can stick your feelings up your arse.

You also said we'd beat Motherwell in the return leg and they stuffed us 3-0. You can stick your feelings up your arse.

I'm willing to bet most of this forum wish you kept your opinions up your arse.

This is a very strange feeling, for years have had a dark cloud of negativity hanging over our heads with very little optimism to cling to for a brighter future.

McCoist's utter and complete ineptitude as a manager and the off field shenanigans mad certain of that.

However, today there feels like there is light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.... really feeling buzzing about this appointment and have a great feeling we are on to better times ahead.

Can't have been many more assured, intelligent and insightful press conferences than MWs

Very impressive and seems to understand exactly what we have lacked for years.

Could be the start of something special.