Could Templeton Thrive Under Warbs?

MacBoyd

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just shooting you down for the sake of it but Templeton wouldn't even thrive if he was the manager himself. Boy seems to have an attitude problem, even going back to the fact Paulo Sergio didn't have him in the Scottish Cup Final squad full stop.

He is a classic example of someone who wastes obvious talent through a lack of application and a poor attitude.

His career is well and truly at the crossroads, obscurity beckons if he doesn't get his head down.

I'd give him a month under MW and see how he responds.

Would get rid ASAP. How many chances does he deserve? Shite under McCoist, shite under McDowell and shite under McCall. All whilst raking in a half decent wage.

Would love us to try and get Pritchard on loan from the Yids. Class act for MW at Brentford.

Its doubtfull but i think law could be like a new player next year

Wouldn't hold my breath mate. Hopefully he's punted too for the £400k that's been mentioned and we replace him with Scott Allan who I feel would thrive under W&W.

Plays 433 apparently and likes to play attacking, quick football with the ball on the deck. An inform temps on the left side of a front 3 would be like a new signing. Or does he just not have it in him to be a Ranger?

Mckay more likely?