Could Templeton Thrive Under Warbs?

MacBoyd

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's David Templeton, not Claude Makelele, the day Templeton is asked to put in crunching tackles is the day Ricky Foster becomes a goal scoring centre mid.

Agreed he's been poor this season, but so has everyone. if he buys into Warburton's ethos, we'll be pressing high, attacking and building from the back, if you want a wide man than works back the way, I give you Fraser Aird (tu)

Hopefully this is sarcasm. Aird is quite easily the worst "footballer" I've ever seen wearing our strip. Possible the worst player ever to wear anyone's strip actually.

Hopefully this is sarcasm. Aird is quite easily the worst "footballer" I've ever seen wearing our strip. Possible the worst player ever to wear anyone's strip actually.

I agree, it wasn't sarcasm though, I was saying if we want wingers who work up and down the park all day, unable to put a ball in the box, beat a man or do anything positive, Fraser Aird is your man, I'd much rather see Templeton get a fair, steady and continued shot in either of the wide positions.

And we expect our manager to give youngsters a chance when they're met with such over-the-top criticism from our own supporters.

Like every other player in the squad he will be given a chance to impress MW in the pre season training. If he shows that he is comfortable in possession and can pass the ball well he will be given another chance. If not he faces another season on the sidelines

Shirt's too heavy for the kid.

An arm round the shoulder, real coaching and a bit of confidence may yet work wonders. I remain convinced there is a player in there. We just have to scrape a way the layers of shit that were laid by Ally and we may well have a half decent asset.

An arm round the shoulder, real coaching and a bit of confidence may yet work wonders. I remain convinced there is a player in there. We just have to scrape a way the layers of shit that were laid by Ally and we may well have a half decent asset.

Don't really think there was much of a player there before Ally got his hands in him!

For Hearts he only showed flashes every now and again, to think we paid 800k for him as well!

Not for me he has Contributed nothing in a Rangers jersey , fresh start required hopefully punt him somewhere for a fee or player exchange, there has to be better and hungrier players out there, not saying he's the answer yet but callum Gallagher showed more out wide in his few games than Temps ever did