Do We Need A New Goalkeeper?

only14me

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been at the club for two years now.

Did he sign a four year deal when we signed him or was it a three year deal?

It was a four year deal according to various paper talk I saw when I googled him - not 100% though.

i said he should have been loaned out to an SPL team keep him at the top of his game, free up wages and the fact he shouldn't have been needed for div 2 or the championship. Clear to see now that his game has fallen by miles since his injury and from who we are playing against. keepers need to be tested to keep them at their peak, he sadly has not, has been surrounded by incompetent defence and is too scared to command a box.

You know that feeling you got with Woods/Goram/Klos even McGregor that when the opposition were in on goal you fully expected our goalies to stop a goal which they did a high % of the time, now when the opposition have a pop at goal, if its on target it usually ends up in the net, lets not even start on corners.

When you look at the names in that post you remember how ridiculously spoiled we were for top class goalies for a good few years.

Definitely, What about Ben Amos at Man Utd ?

I thought this as well, he's been released although don't know if he'd ask for too much in wages. Really depends if he puts football before money or not.

I thought this as well, he's been released although don't know if he'd ask for too much in wages. Really depends if he puts football before money or not.

Might not want to come down to the Scottish Championship either.