What A Difference !

TheLawMan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MW is heading to Prague for the Under 21 tournament to watch the best young talent in Europe.

The gardener would be out in Portugal to get pissed and play golf with his pal Lennon.

(tu)

Any manager worth his salt would be there for the U/21 tournament to run the rule over every player available, either as a permanent signing or a long term loan. Probably we will have some fans whinge like fuck that MW is not in Scotland putting his ideas across to our current players (who are probably all away on holiday anyway)

Even if we can't get/afford the best, there is still a chance we can get a lesser talented youngster in that will be beneficial for us in the near future.

That's good news. Glad we are doing this.

Although windering where you heard this because I was under the impression he was away the next couple days to do a Uefa coaching course

Warburton posted it on his Twitter page :pipe:

cheers mate didn't know he had this

Yes,mate! It is definitely his Twitter account where he makes a comment regarding what he is doing etc. He seems to be sensible because it doesn't appear that he answers queries or gets into any discussions.

Wise move I would think.

Yes, got a good feeling about new set up. Its the first time time i've felt positive in ages. How good would it be to see a young, fit well organised team playing the ball on the deck and bossing games.

We have had to endure some rubbish football under mccoist and watch 'lesser' teams pass us off the park.

we will probably lose the odd goal passing out of defence but it should be worth it in the longer term. Put it this way, we couldnt go on like we were.

I take it we wont be signing anyone today then?

Would hope that early next week we make a statement of intent with 4 or 5 new signings announced.

Wouldn't be against the herts captain and hivees playmaker being 2 of them as a giruy to those clubs. But at same time theres thousands of players out there that we don't even know that MW will know and rate highly.

Exciting times.

The fat rhat is no longer a club legend in my eyes. I grew up through 9IAR but the way the cunt has ran our club into the ground leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

He's not flavour of the month with a lot of our fanbase, the majority don't lower themselves to using tarrier nicknames though....unlike you.

How many times will this thread get regurgitated? Ally was a very poor manager, I don't see what comparing Warburton to him achieves. All I'll say. I'm also sure we did similar under McCoist, not that it matters.

Mark Warburton is manager now, time to move on.

Good news, but this is expected from any manager.