Rangers Tv

Does it work OK in the USA?

I have a friend over there who says there's too much interference that makes it too difficult to watch it.

Am I not right that it should be quite good quality over there if you're paying for a subscription?

my son lives in los angeles and there supporters club watch every game on rangers tv he has not said they have problems apart from tom miller and dj a few of the bigger games are on fox tv over there

I have it outside the UK. Picture is excellent but DJ is just dreadful. I do think you should get more for what you are paying.. for instance - As soon as the ref blows the final whistle they just cut out. No interviews, etc. I would like more training ground stuff along with more youth stuff and interviews that are exclusive...I do subscribe. All the interviews lately have been free of charge on the website. What am I paying £20 for when there isnt any football, then?

I would also like them to make it available on apple producs through an app. Means I can cast it on to my telly.

Very good idea, but should be much better overall.

Aye, I love his patter. Who was it he used to call the Gazelle?

lafferty was the ulster gazelle, he had a few others, think Wylde was one of them.

I agree with most people on the subject though, his commentary is better without DJ.

lafferty was the ulster gazelle, he had a few others, think Wylde was one of them.

I agree with most people on the subject though, his commentary is better without DJ.

We he not 'The (something) Express' - words to that effect anyway.

I have it outside the UK. Picture is excellent but DJ is just dreadful. I do think you should get more for what you are paying.. for instance - As soon as the ref blows the final whistle they just cut out. No interviews, etc. I would like more training ground stuff along with more youth stuff and interviews that are exclusive...I do subscribe. All the interviews lately have been free of charge on the website. What am I paying £20 for when there isnt any football, then?

I would also like them to make it available on apple producs through an app. Means I can cast it on to my telly.

Very good idea, but should be much better overall.

When Dickson was involved, was there not a post match and a bit more preamble a while back, mate?

I could of course be making all this up :lol:

We he not 'The (something) Express' - words to that effect anyway.

When Dickson was involved, was there not a post match and a bit more preamble a while back, mate?

I could of course be making all this up :lol:

Lafferty was definitely the "Ulster Gazelle".

Im not sure what the content was when Dickson was there.. this was the first season with Rangers TV for me. I just dont get that all the content, apart from the game, is widely available. I feel you should get something extra when you pay 20 bucks per month.

Lafferty was definitely the "Ulster Gazelle".

Im not sure what the content was when Dickson was there.. this was the first season with Rangers TV for me. I just dont get that all the content, apart from the game, is widely available. I feel you should get something extra when you pay 20 bucks per month.

Definitely only a more recent thing, with all the major interviews being made available for free. Bit of a publicity / good will move from the new board I suspect. With all the shite we've had - coupled with wanting fans onside - think they wanted as much media and good news to be widely available.

Don't think that will last indefinitely. And I certainly agree with what your saying.

Definitely only a more recent thing, with all the major interviews being made available for free. Bit of a publicity / good will move from the new board I suspect. With all the shite we've had - coupled with wanting fans onside - think they wanted as much media and good news to be widely available.

Don't think that will last indefinitely. And I certainly agree with what your saying.

It has been like that all season, tho. I get the good will move, but in that case I would expect to pay less. £20 per month aint cheap when you think about it. Dont get me wrong.. I dont mind paying that, but at least make it a good service (and available on different platforms)!! Im not expecting SKY, but come on..