Rangers Tv

It has been like that all season, tho. I get the good will move, but in that case I would expect to pay less. £20 per month aint cheap when you think about it. Dont get me wrong.. I dont mind paying that, but at least make it a good service (and available on different platforms)!! Im not expecting SKY, but come on..

I'm with you here, totally.

I've been saying to people here for years we should be having apps; in that an app for the site should be introduced as well. Hardly a priority for us over the past year or so, however, it's the way to go and we could be losing a boost in income - be it directly, or indirectly - by not investing in such things in the first place.

Saying that, I think a fair few Bears would chip in an a few extra shekels a month to pay off big DJ's contract.

I'm with you here, totally.

I've been saying to people here for years we should be having apps; in that an app for the site should be introduced as well. Hardly a priority for us over the past year or so, however, it's the way to go and we could be losing a boost in income - be it directly, or indirectly - by not investing in such things in the first place.

Saying that, I think a fair few Bears would chip in an a few extra shekels a month to pay off big DJ's contract.

Apps are the way forward.. also means that I can ChromeCast the game on to my telly with very good quality. Ive tried with a few laptops, but the quality is poor and it lags for some reason. Tablets and phones dont have that problem. I did email them regarding this, and they said that it was something that they are working with / trying to get. Surely it cant be THAT hard??

If the product is improved then a lot more people would buy it, Im sure. Just a shame they cant show live games in the UK. Would definitely boost subscribers.

Any 'true' bear who complains about the price is a big 'el cheapo' in my book !!

I have watched over 50+ games in 10 months @ £17.25 = £172.50 .

Ask a season ticket holder if he gets a deal like that!?

£3 & pennies to watching every game live in Canada or Mexico for me is the deal of the century to watch the 'Gers.

The quality of the stream is excellent, buffering is usually a local issue. Only bad game was at Cowdenbeath due to bad weather.

Worst part of it all was watching Mork & Mindy with their arms folded ..............

DJ's fitba comments are fine for me, just wish Tom would take a breathe now and again. When It gets to be too much motormouth I turn the sound off (as some else pointed out). Would prefer if he just called the game like a 'normal' commentator.

The pre, half-time and post match from Andrew Dickson with the occasional player at his side was good, wish we could get back to that.

The wee lassie with the 'wrong' accent doesn't quite fit somehow .............

Look forward to the pre-match pressers with the manager before every game but would like them to follow up on RTV at a later date if post match isn't possible.

Can't wait for the pre-season to start with the W&W road show ............. C'mon the 'Gers

Tam Miller drives me fucking bananas. Horrific. His heart is in the right place but when you are watching matches in the wee hours over here and we get within about 50 yards of goal and he yells out "wahhhhhooooooooo heyyyyy" at every shot, it wakes up the missus.

:lol:

DJ's fitba comments are fine for me, just wish Tom would take a breathe now and again. When It gets to be too much motormouth I turn the sound off (as some else pointed out). Would prefer if he just called the game like a 'normal' commentator.

The pre, half-time and post match from Andrew Dickson with the occasional player at his side was good, wish we could get back to that.

The wee lassie with the 'wrong' accent doesn't quite fit somehow .............

DJ talks some amount of unadulterated pish at times. Aside from that, the odd pun here or there can be amusing, by the seventh or eight, Tam sounds like he'd like to gag him.

Agree with you about the girl they have as the new presenter. Comes across as totally plastic. Also, looks like she's been Tango'd.