Mckay, Walsh, Murdoch And Hardie

RFC72RFC

If Warburton's philosophy is as we have been told, then these are the types of young players who should be benefitting from it. If they do not have the hunger and passion to adapt to Warburton's footballing philosophy, then they will be shown the door.

They will get a chance under the management team and hopefully they grab it with both hands. If I was any of the young players I would be making sure I was in as good a shape as possible so when pre-season training starts I could hit the ground running.

McKay is massively overrated

McKay was in the team on merit until Ally decided Templeton was a better option at 3 times his wages and £800,000 transfer fee, let me think now how did the piece of business work out? Also remember Ally saying McKay would be in his team every week after a great performance only to drop him after the next game and loan him out again. McKay may have some issues but lack of ability ain't one of them and I seen that with my own eyes many times.

McKay was in the team on merit until Ally decided Templeton was a better option at 3 times his wages and £800,000 transfer fee, let me think now how did the piece of business work out? Also remember Ally saying McKay would be in his team every week after a great performance only to drop him after the next game and loan him out again. McKay may have some issues but lack of ability ain't one of them and I seen that with my own eyes many times.

Templeton being a disaster of a signing, doesn't make McKay any good. Neither of them are good enough.

How can people say that McKay is overrated?, Murdoch is what you call overrated, Walsh looks good but McKay has done more than him when he's been giving a chance and Hardie has only played 1 FULL game for us so we can't tell if he's going to be any good.