Danny Wilson Done Deal

Liked him when he was with us first time. He left for a better job offer, and a team with mo off pitch pish thats dogged us for 3 years, which we would all do, but hes decided he likes the way the future looks at our club now. Like loads have said, feel good factors slowly returning.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the BBC site he's signed a 3 year deal.

I didn't like the way he left us first time around, but he's here now, so he has to be supported.

I don't think he really would have had much of a choice when he left. He probably knew he was not going to be in the first team at Liverpool and we needed the money in badly.

People love to rewrite history on here. :lol:

He couldn't wait to get away from us? Let's remember Lloyds were running everything that summer and Thomson was another one sold nobody expected to leave. They were told in no uncertain terms that if money was offered they were out. Never mind the fact it was Liverpool who came in for him. He thanked Walter and Rangers for everything, took a shot down south and it didn't work out.

This "bombscare" then arrived back in Scotland to captain a championship winning side - by a landslide - and get his career back on track. As someone has kindly posted also, he had the chance to go to Celtic and laughed it off. End of that "he's a Tim" pish.

Welcome back, Danny. Keep them coming, Mr Warburton!

I prefer it officially announced from Rangers before I welcome anyone, but I'm chuffed with this if it's over the line.

On BBC that he's signed a 3 year deal. This will encourage other players as well, hopefully the likes of Scott Allan. Shaping up well so far.