Willie Henderson Gets Torn Into Mccoist

On STV just there, he basically responded to a question by saying (roughly), "Ally's made a good living out of this Club. It's been good to him. Maybe it's time he gave something back."

Good on you, Willie!

Hopefully McCoist can take it on board, with it coming from such a legend.

You'll be able to see it on STV+1 which is on Freeview channel 33 and Virgin Media 114 from 7pm onwards. Sorry, I don't know the Sky number.

BBC didn't show that bit, but did have a nice wee bit on our 100 year old fan being rewarded today. It's "rewindable" and the Rangers bit is at 18:48. Just hover over the progress bar and go to 18:48.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone?area=scotland

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was 100% correct in every word he spoke.

Clearly knows that mccoist's reputation is worth nothing due to the way he has acted and in reading between the lines I think Willie is saying to him, give something back, be the striking legend the fans remember and not the money grabbing cunt they think you are!!!

Know what? Slagging off Green, Whyte, Ashley, Celtic, the media, yellow teeth et al, its second nature now and I do it without a second thought these days.

But Ally? Breaks my heart every time. Even though it's true and it needs to be said, it's like a knife in the heart.

Superb. The more Rangers legends coming out to question Ally's behaviour the better.

Also I'm fed up with fellow Rangers fans taking McCoist's side in this argument. No person is bigger than the club and McCoist has not only set us back years due to his poor management at the club but he still fleeces us to this day.