Kenny Miller As A Coach?

Rupret

Whilst I'm pished thought I would throw this thought out there,

He is a very fit player, knows the game well, could still be a substitute or a back room team leader, plus played with Davie Weir.

Old school out , would you accept Kenny?

I'd rather get a coach in to support Warburton and Weir than a semi retired player.

Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy if Warbutton brings in his own team in (clean slates). just had a memory of Miller ridiculing our fitness levels under our previous gardening managers. struck me then he had a good footballing brain.

I'd rather him, than Durie or Durrant.in charge of the kids.

Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy if Warbutton brings in his own team in (clean slates). just had a memory of Miller ridiculing our fitness levels under our previous gardening managers. struck me then he had a good footballing brain.

I ridicule my Doctor, mate.

Doesn't mean I could sit there and tell cunts what's wrong with them on a daily basis.

Miller ridicules his own teammates when he's on the park with them.

Quite fucking right, given shambles of last year, we ridiculed them every day, mind he was pretty shit himself.

My point was that I'd rather punt him than have a moaning-faced, over the hill, egotist in the team greeting like a wee lassie when things aren't going his way, especially when he's doing fuck all himself.

He is a very fit player, knows the game well, could still be a substitute or a back room team leader, plus played with Davie Weir.

He has shown he has the passion and certainly speaks well about the game and wasn't too enamoured with McCoist . I'd have him.

Living the dream!

On the sick, had knee ligament OP, its great, like helicopter Sunday, even get BJ's off the mrs, well not tonight mind ill piss her off hopping to bed drunk, im sad now, thanks AlbertzLeftPeg.

He's shite and was too strong a character for McCall/McDowall was running all over the pitch like a headless chicken getting in everyone's position and not playing his own well.

You came on here and some were raving as he ran about so was a great player.

Get shot of him.

Perhaps one too many ?