Cathro To Newcastle

good luck to him. His career has done well in a relatively short space of time. Newcastle though....its a litany of managerial blame and failure and not the place I would have chosen.

Which, of course, means it's his best route of getting a manager job in the epl. And if it then went tits up for him, he'd just be like a long list of managers and it probably wouldn't adversely affect his chances for further jobs.

Which, of course, means it's his best route of getting a manager job in the epl. And if it then went tits up for him, he'd just be like a long list of managers and it probably wouldn't adversely affect his chances for further jobs.

think about it. Newcastle. What's the chances,? Seriously outside of forum bravado, it is not the best move, other than for money.

think about it. Newcastle. What's the chances,? Seriously outside of forum bravado, it is not the best move, other than for money.

McClaren gets sacked. Cathro takes over as caretaker and does relatively well. Cathro gets job on a full time basis.

Quite a good decision by him in my view.

Easiest route to becoming a premier league manager nowadays with all the sackings we see.

McClaren gets sacked. Cathro takes over as caretaker and does relatively well. Cathro gets job on a full time basis.

Quite a good decision by him in my view.

Easiest route to becoming a premier league manager nowadays with all the sackings we see.

Worked for Carver.