Kris Boyd

RTID 1968

How can Boyd come on STV News and slag a Rangers Chairman for saying he and Jig failed. If he thinks he did not hes aff his nut. Then he goes on to blame his team mates for his terrible goal tally!!!!! Some mediocre footballers have right high opinions of themselves.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did, he told the Chairman to stick to his job, when he should have done his. King was asked if any contracts would be renewed for the out of contract players and he replied "no", when pressed he stated why, they were failures, which I think was being kind. They were shite and not worth £600 a week never mind £6000. He sid he was only part of a 30 man squad, correct, a 30 man squad of over paid players who failed massively. He was then asked what went wrong for him, he then blamed his team mates, comparing them to international players he played with at Rangers before. Id rather he told the truth instead of blaming everycunt else.

He did, he told the Chairman to stick to his job, when he should have done his. King was asked if any contracts would be renewed for the out of contract players and he replied "no", when pressed he stated why, they were failures, which I think was being kind. They were shite and not worth £600 a week never mind £6000. He sid he was only part of a 30 man squad, correct, a 30 man squad of over paid players who failed massively. He was then asked what went wrong for him, he then blamed his team mates, comparing them to international players he played with at Rangers before. Id rather he told the truth instead of blaming everycunt else.

Can't speak about Boyd because i didn't see that but the bit in bold never happened.

I agree with him when he says that him and jig where not the only ones who deserve criticism as there were many more pretty much the whole squad but he was the most disappointing to say the least clearly not fit so if he cant get him self fit what does that say in terms of how much he gives a fuck if we do well i know the coaching was shite but at least a lot of the others mohsni, foster, miller etc tried as far as im concerned he was the worst of the bunch and jig was shite as well but he is quite a bit older than boyd but i do feel he deserves the most stick out of them all not one time did he look decent at least the others had some good games albeit far and few between.. he was just down right rotten the WHOLE season

Boyd n Jig like the rest of them were not professional footballers, he was fat as a pig, Jig did try but wasn't good enough for the Scottish Championship, so much so that he took to fouling n elbowing players all over the place, he still took his massive wage though. Apart from the players who came through from Murray Park, none of the seasoned so called Professionals earned even 30% of their over inflated wages. As far as Im concerned they are no better than the spivs in the Management team and Board, they bled the Club dry, every one of them Then we have Daly, Foster and Boyd in the press and on TV news complaining bout their lot, they are cheeky cunts,

Sorry if I didn't quote King word for word but he did say that none of the out of Contract Players were being offered new deals and when asked why not he answered that they were failures, I watched the clip and the man was 100% correct.

He's right on one thing mind; Rangers didn't play with only two men towards the end of the season. We did, though, play with two men fucking down on a fair number of occasions. Fans jumping on the bandwagon, :lol: self delusion is a handy thing to suddenly find when you don't like to go to the hard areas and examine the fault may rest partly on your shoulders. Particularly when your returning, yet again, to your favourite 'save my career' haunt.

Helpful hint, Kris: it is relatively normal to blame people who are actually to blame for the shambles.

I take it they don't do irony particularly well in Kilmarnock these days. Boyd lamenting anyone on not being able to do their job properly is genuinely amusing.

Jig was past it last season, its not like its his fault,he used to be a good footballer and was a great servant to the Club.

Boyd on the other hand was unprofessional last season, clearly not as fit as he could have been and im glad hes gone

Daily Telegraph, 8th June - he said they'd failed miserably.

Which they did but he still didn't refer to them as failures. The op was however referring to a particular moment in a press conference which didn't happen.