Eustace To Sign

Bestie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if this has came from Rangers Rumours I swear to god Mods better start banning people until September, or so help me god I will hunt you down, and I will kill you!*

*I wont really, but you are a knob if you use that site!

See if this has came from Rangers Rumours I swear to god Mods better start banning people until September, or so help me god I will hunt you down, and I will kill you!*

*I wont really, but you are a knob if you use that site!

Is it fine if I use the site on a daily basis to give myself the opportunity to laugh at the fucking state of their "rumours"?

Is it fine if I use the site on a daily basis to give myself the opportunity to laugh at the fucking state of their "rumours"?

I think it's a waste of time, but anything to make the day pass by when yer bored. (tu)

01 Jul 2015 20:05:28

had a fare in from airport to george square today would have sworn it was sam vokes and an older lad don't know him but they were discussing some clause and 25 games . agent maybe?.

any chance this is gers? if not where? I know warburton is away south for a few days so wonder if he won't be ibrox bound. thoughts.

???????what an absolute pile of shit

had a fare in from airport to george square today would have sworn it was sam vokes and an older lad don't know him but they were discussing some clause and 25 games . agent maybe?.

any chance this is gers? if not where? I know warburton is away south for a few days so wonder if he won't be ibrox bound. thoughts.

Aye, jealous ???

The poster Mr Soprano on here text me the same thing..

Happy with this if true, think he can add a much needed base to work from. Warburton is the type of manager that works on his systems, and someone like Eustace, in many cases, will be the starting point for these phases of play I imagine. Certainly when the ball is played into the middle of the park, he'll be the guy who starts attacks.

I assume him and Warburton are in tune and the players will feed off what Eustace is doing, this can only be a good move for the team dynamic IMO.

The base of the team is looking good IMO, a lot of potential to play a number of positions, but I think the two holding mids is the way we'll go, These players will provide a good way to start attacks from deep, Warbara and Wallace will look to get forward, Kiernan and Wilson are capable of pushing forward with the ball, Murdoch and Eustace will feed well off each other and provide the much needed stability in there

Foderingham

Warbara Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Murdoch Eustace

Temps, Mckay, Walsh, Shiels and to an extent Law under a Warburton type manager are all capable of filling the positions ahead of these 6 players, it all depends on what Warburton has seen, but I expect a striker and a attacking mid to be a priority.

It's a gamble bearing in mind his age but it could work out. We definitely need someone to perform this role. Best of luck to him.

Its not a gamble its fucking stupid we need a Younger player to play this role not an piss poor player who has knee problems.

Its not a gamble its fucking stupid we need a Younger player to play this role not an piss poor player who has knee problems.

We don't need a younger player to play this role, especially under Warburton, most of Brentfords goals came from the forward 4 in a 4-2-3-1, they're the ones working hard, getting into space, looking for the one twos and nice interplay with the forwards. Eustace is there to keep the ball, and when it's time, move it quickly into attacking positions. Busquests, Pirlo, etc aren't the quickest or fittest players out there, but they're very different holding players that serve a purpose. In Warburtons system, I imagine he sees Eustace is the fella that breaks down play, starts attacks by feeding the right ball, at the right time, into our forward areas. A very handy player to have. With Murdoch next to him, I can see a pretty good midfield pairing.

This gives us a year to look for alternatives as he is getting on a bit, but a good short term move IMO.