Rangers Stars ‘Snubbed Paul Murray Party’

minus22

To be fair if photos leaked of players at a party after the game fans would have flipped the way we did when the clown was living it up on karaoke

No one comes out of this situation good

But it's unacceptable for them not to go to the party this time. We must criticise them for not going out and celebrating after embarrassing themselves against Motherwell because that now suits the agenda.

Keep up man.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrating defeat yet again? Fuck that.

Bagged, cheeri fucking o and don't come fucking back!.

No more guzzling from the trough.

PM must have thought he was Billy big baws organising that shameful event.

Shameful event, really? I read it as putting on a function, maybe a meal and a thanks for your efforts? Did it not say in the rag that ran with the SNUBBED headline that the players got in their cars and left so even if they had attended I doubt it would have been for a piss up. But don't let that get in the way of taking another dig at Billy big baws :)

"It was thought they could have said their farewells to the staff and Paul Murray, who had organised the get together, planned to thank them personally for their efforts and wish those who were leaving the best of luck in the future."

Try reading the article first next time (tu)

I am taking it it would be a general thank you to them all, those that were staying and those that were leaving without actually advising any of them their future status at the gathering. I did read the article properly.