Players Deserved Better - Ferguson

Ffs guys they all have agents who's job it is to seek out new contracts for them and earn a handsome commission for themselves in the process. Do you honestly believe these useless tools did not know they weren't being offered a new contract from Rangers? If its true they should be digging their agents, tho I don't advise Black the sack to dig Barry Hughes, on second thoughts go right ahead Ian,, be great to see the outcome of that one tough guy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said on a previous post, the board should have said something to them, to semi quote Ron Burgandy "Stay classy".

I don't disagree with that much of what Ferguson said. Hopefully Halliday and Wabara sign on, they sound like the right type of player.

I like Fergie but he is so wrong here. Those players deserve fuck all. If anything they owe each and every single fan who gave up hard earned money and time to sit and watch their turgid, embarrassing shite last season.

Barry was a good player for us at his best but the old pals act from him and some of the others is painful at times and wearing a bit thin.

If you can't bear to say anything bad about your mates then best just button it as opposed to coming out with pish like this.

Barry was a good player for us at his best but the old pals act from him and some of the others is painful at times and wearing a bit thin.

If you can't bear to say anything bad about your mates then best just button it as opposed to coming out with pish like this.

The way all the players stick together is annoying should the former ones first loyalty not be to the supporters or do we not matter? Most of the last team picked our pockets every week so how any ex-player can take their side is beyond me

Boyd who left Rangers because we wouldn't pay him enough first time around? These guys weren't good enough and never done their job properly last year, it's as simple as that!

I think Walter is on record as saying he was sold because we needed the money.

He was still shit last season mind.

He's right unfortunately.Rangers class is a phrase passed about quite often on here and the way we treated there release wasn't Rangers class.

I also understand the anger towards these players because they were awful and continue to blame other things for there shortcomings.

On this occasion we should have been the bigger man.

A letter or phone call from the club to the players or their agents to inform them that we would not be interested in retaining their services is something that we should do, it isn't difficult and to not do it seems pretty poor.

I agree on that its what you'd expect from a club.

Barry, the fans deserve better than overpaid losers. Rangers have standards and that is to be number 1 in Scotland not 3rd in the second tier. These players brought in by Ally have been huge failures and deserve nothing from anyone. If anything they should be apologising for letting us all down. As for Ally, one of my boyhood heroes has let me down badly and I'm not talking about his poor managerial skills, but his refusal to stop leeching. Contract or not his integrity has went out the window. He should be ashamed. One thing I have taken from all this crap we have went through is that there are no true Rangers fans in the game. They are all just money grabbers.

I think Walter is on record as saying he was sold because we needed the money.

He was still shit last season mind.

Walter always said when a players contract is up and he refuses to sign a new one then he is finished and must leave the club as soon as possible. i think this happened with Boyd, Thomson and Kenny Miller. Whether they were sold for buttons or left as a free.

Maybe Barry's right! Maybe the club could have went about it all in a different manner, but given that they were employed as footballers and took the large wages, for 3 years in some cases, and came nowhere near performing as they should have, I don't think there's that many give a fuck how they were let go.