Matched Betting

bluebell82

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody explain what this is exactly please?

you open up on online account with most firms and they will give you a matched bet against your opening bet say £25.

I think what the op is saying that some firms will offer you £50 matched in play bet, say you backed £50 Japan to win the woman's world cup in 90mins they will give you free £50 to bet on the game once it's kicked off.

I hope this helps.

you open up on online account with most firms and they will give you a matched bet against your opening bet say £25.

I think what the op is saying that some firms will offer you £50 matched in play bet, say you backed £50 Japan to win the woman's world cup in 90mins they will give you free £50 to bet on the game once it's kicked off.

I hope this helps.

Thought it was that cheers mate.

I didn't know anything matched betting before i started a couple of months ago, started doing it after signing up to a online website called profit accumulator. ..it basically shows you how to win money by laying off the money from free bets on betfair...if anyones interested here's a link to it...

http://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=626

cheers for above...looks like some useful offers on there, profit accumulator is designed i guess for people who know nothing about match betting - eg it shows you step by step how much you have to lay off on a market to ensure you always gain a profit...easy to mess up if u don't know what you're doing

• 6 months later...

In laymen's terms wtf do you do?

Rip the arse out of the free bets bookies give to new and existing customers, im in work the now mate, will explain it better later, it really is so easy, you just might need a bit of starting capital to get it going, you dont lose it but it needs to be tied up for a few days

Rip the arse out of the free bets bookies give to new and existing customers, im in work the now mate, will explain it better later, it really is so easy, you just might need a bit of starting capital to get it going, you dont lose it but it needs to be tied up for a few days

Ok so for example if its a free matched bet upto 50 quid then use the kinda upper limit rather than deposit a tenner etc?

But I'll wait for explanation. I won't be doing this the now anyway

Ok so for example if its a free matched bet upto 50 quid then use the kinda upper limit rather than deposit a tenner etc?

But I'll wait for explanation. I won't be doing this the now anyway

I do this also but have very limited time around a 12 hour a day job and can earn £200-£500 per month. If you have time to do more offer, particularly Saturday football and horse racing then £1k per month is easily achievable.

Basically you bet for and against something in order to qualify for the bookmakers free bet in the process losing a quid or two at most then you do the same with the free bet to turn it into withdraw able cash.

I was very sceptical but have just paid my second month subscription to profit accumulator to carry on doing it.

If you already have loads of bookies accounts it's a bit not difficult to begin with, I already had accounts with WH, Ladbrokes, PP, Betfred, Coral and Bet365 so missed out on all of these new customer offers which would easily have made me another couple of hundred quid.

Plus since starting matched betting I haven't placed a single bet as a 'gamble'. If any one wants any more info PM me and I'll send you in the right direction!

I do this also but have very limited time around a 12 hour a day job and can earn £200-£500 per month. If you have time to do more offer, particularly Saturday football and horse racing then £1k per month is easily achievable.

Basically you bet for and against something in order to qualify for the bookmakers free bet in the process losing a quid or two at most then you do the same with the free bet to turn it into withdraw able cash.

I was very sceptical but have just paid my second month subscription to profit accumulator to carry on doing it.

If you already have loads of bookies accounts it's a bit not difficult to begin with, I already had accounts with WH, Ladbrokes, PP, Betfred, Coral and Bet365 so missed out on all of these new customer offers which would easily have made me another couple of hundred quid.

Plus since starting matched betting I haven't placed a single bet as a 'gamble'. If any one wants any more info PM me and I'll send you in the right direction!

I've got some other accounts open, so how would I go about it? Since you were in the same boat

I've got some other accounts open, so how would I go about it? Since you were in the same boat

You need to wait till a free bet offer comes up

But you can open other accounts with other companies, there's literally loads

http://www.savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html

Thats a good starting point mate, take your time when reading it, make sure you understand it first as it can be a bit confusing but once you place your first vet it becomes so much easier

You need to wait till a free bet offer comes up

But you can open other accounts with other companies, there's literally loads

http://www.savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html

Thats a good starting point mate, take your time when reading it, make sure you understand it first as it can be a bit confusing but once you place your first vet it becomes so much easier

(tu)

Be a month or 2 before I do it but will bookmark that

If you do it right you dont need much at the start mate, I'll pm you later

I started with roughly £100. It can be a bit slow waiting on money coming back but if you are strict and reinvest the money you make it doesn't take long to be able to do 3/4 offers simultaneously.

Would you say that link you posted covers it mate or is it worth me asking for a pm as well :lol:

Think I understand it all from that link. Just need a bit of capital as you say to get going and stay disciplined with it.

Going to have a good look into it. Cheers (tu)

Would you say that link you posted covers it mate or is it worth me asking for a pm as well :lol:

Think I understand it all from that link. Just need a bit of capital as you say to get going and stay disciplined with it.

Going to have a good look into it. Cheers (tu)

check your PM's