Your 5 Personal Favourite Rangers Legends.

tannerall

What about the bravery of capoucho no bothering his arse to wear shinpads , and he also did win a medal in Seville

Or perhaps the bravery of Sir Richard Foster, for his powerful attitude, clearly epitomising what a ranger should be. He only played so bad, voted yes and wants holiday pay because he feels its unfair if the support all love him and not his fellow staunch Tim bashers.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From those I watched:

McCoist - seriously beyond just a goalscorer but a talisman for the team.

Hateley - the most complete forward I have ever seen for us, carried the team on his own for six in a row and came back to get us nine.

Laudrup - the most skilful and consistent player of his type that I have ever had the pleasure to watch in blue.

Gough - a true leader who set the right example of what a Rangers captain should be.

Goram - slightly unhinged but consistent and able to able to make impossible saves more than any other goalkeeper I have seen.

In terms of pure entertainment:

Cooper

McMinn

Walters

Gazza

Laudrup

In terms of attitude and commitment:

Souness

Butcher

Gough

Amoruso

B. Ferguson

Strikers:

McCoist

Hateley

Johnston

Negri

Mols

Unsung heroes:

Munro

Nicholl

McCann

Tugay

Reyna

Hemdani

And favourite of all time:

The Goalie.

All this and I still couldn't shoehorn maybe my favourite ever outfield player, Jorg Albertz, into the mix. #spoiled

No room either for Caniggia or R. de Boer, who were two truly world-class stars to roll up to Ibrox at the end of their careers.

I don't know how you can be old enough to remember Jardine but still include Ian Ferguson!

Don't really understand you're point m8, I'm 51 and Ian Ferguson is my all time favourite Ger. Jardine was a Rolls Royce of a player and Fergie imo was the biggest bear to wear our jersey with one of the biggest medal collections in our history, simple.

I don't know how you can be old enough to remember Jardine but still include Ian Ferguson!

Don't really understand you're point m8, I'm 51 and Ian Ferguson is my all time favourite Ger. Jardine was a Rolls Royce of a player and Fergie imo was the biggest bear to wear our jersey with one of the biggest medal collections in our history, simple.

This should be the one thread where is no debate,your own personal favourites are up to you.

In terms of pure entertainment:

Cooper

McMinn

Walters

Gazza

Laudrup

In terms of attitude and commitment:

Souness

Butcher

Gough

Amoruso

B. Ferguson

Strikers:

McCoist

Hateley

Johnston

Negri

Mols

Unsung heroes:

Munro

Nicholl

McCann

Tugay

Reyna

Hemdani

And favourite of all time:

The Goalie.

All this and I still couldn't shoehorn maybe my favourite ever outfield player, Jorg Albertz, into the mix. #spoiled

No room either for Caniggia or R. de Boer, who were two truly world-class stars to roll up to Ibrox at the end of their careers.

Add Davie Robertson to the unsung heroes list.