Season Ticket Public Sale - Wednesday 8Th July 9Am

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where would u say is best to sit sw1 (away dug out a few rows back) or the main stand along near one of the corner flags

The view from the Main Stand at the corner flags is OK. As long as it's not one of the red restricted view seats I'd be taking SW1, though.

The view from the Main Stand at the corner flags is OK. As long as it's not one of the red restricted view seats I'd be taking SW1, though.

Sw1 row H I think it is. Think it's just over £100 cheaper to. Is that too close or is that quite a good view. Doesn't say it's restricted ether

Sw1 row H I think it is. Think it's just over £100 cheaper to. Is that too close or is that quite a good view. Doesn't say it's restricted ether

SW1 is better view than SW5 you feel closer to the pitch at SW1 the times I have sat there anyway IMO

Up to you mate, but if it was me I'd definitely get the SW1 one then. Row H should be fine. I think the restricted ones are nearer the dugout.

From what I made out mate one fan stopped going to the games due to football never sent his form back due to being unsure if he wanted to go back and also he was unsure if he would've had the money...Went in today to renew and someone had bagged his seat. Said person now wanted that person moved as thats been his seat for years.

Staff that I spoke to said its been busy with situations like that since yesterday but there is nothing that can be done... Paid him my £10 for the Burnley game and off I went

Wouldn't be suprised if they get their seat back.

I asked for a move last season and it got accepted, I paid the difference between seats, then the guy came in and asked to renew and they let him and cancelled my move. Still haven't got the extra I paid back yet

Well, finally bit the bullet (ok, so I managed to convince my wife) & got season tickets for me & my boy. Excited as f**k now, can't wait for the season to start. Sitting in CF1 (best I could get) I'd be surprised if there's only 30,000 sold. I've been online getting my tickets, & there's a lot of areas with hardly any seats left in them.

Only a guess but I would say 25k so far

I got mine yesterday but made a slight faux pas so jumped over earlier to see if i could redeem it somewhat (which luckily I managed to) . guy serving me said he couldn't tell me, but I did ask if it was over 30k and he gave a nod. That isn't surprising to me as we know 21,500 renewed and other than the broomloan and club deck (which is greyed out online) more sections than not are now limited availability which is great to see. I think we might get a pleasant surprise re the amount of tickets sold :)

managed to get me and the son BF2,asked for the rear but the guy was so stressed he screwed it up,wasnt until he had processed it and told me the price I questioned him,says it was all done and couldn't change,hey ho the sons gonna be in for a surprise.;)