Fans Snap Up Season Tickets

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there would've been 2 more sales if the frigging online process was easier.

still don't have mine.

It's a strange one. Some seem to have no problem with it whatsoever. I hope the club are aware of how inconsistent and troublesome it seems to be.

Great news. This can only benefit the team as well.

King stayed that season tickets would go to the development of the team and I know that this includes wages but the more we sell the more chance there is of w&w getting a small budget to buy 1or 2 players.

Great news. This can only benefit the team as well.

King stayed that season tickets would go to the development of the team and I know that this includes wages but the more we sell the more chance there is of w&w getting a small budget to buy 1or 2 players.

King and co said a lot of things, one day one of them may come true

Just getting my first season ticket to support Club/New Manager. I will only make 10 maybe 12 games as I live down in London.

Is there someway of letting other fans have my seat for the games I won`t be attending?

Just getting my first season ticket to support Club/New Manager. I will only make 10 maybe 12 games as I live down in London.

Is there someway of letting other fans have my seat for the games I won`t be attending?

Yes- you can give up your seat for certain games by going to the 'secondary ticketing' section of the ticket website.

I reckon DK will spend all the money from these ST sales on the squad.

I also believe he will top up that money on whatever the shortfall will be in terms of a full house of STs being sold.

I also believe if the right player comes available we will buy him, even if it's outwith the above plan.

I also think spending money on the squad could also include the scouting network but I could be wrong on this point (or the others lol).

Yes- you can give up your seat for certain games by going to the 'secondary ticketing' section of the ticket website.

does that mean the person still needs to pay for it... what's the deal with just giving it away for some games or does that mean actually having to give your smartcard to a friend (or total stranger from RM)

does that mean the person still needs to pay for it... what's the deal with just giving it away for some games or does that mean actually having to give your smartcard to a friend (or total stranger from RM)

I'd like to think I'm not a total stranger. :D

According to the Ticket Office, the best way is to donate it to govanblue's Fund malarkey, who will donate your seat to a HM Forces Veteran (young or old) on your behalf.

You just need to PM govanblue and he'll tell you all about it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283308&page=21#entry1062765561

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Here's my understanding of it:

1. Secondary Ticketing - a facility whereby you can release your seat for a game you can't make. If (and only if) someone then buys your specific seat, you will get a credit towards your next year's season ticket, roughly the value of your s/t cost divided by 18 (or whatever). This scheme only really works when the ground is FULLY sold out, and your seat then becomes gold dust. Usually, you'll release a seat and it will be left unfilled, cos if you can't be arsed going, chances are nobody else can be arsed either. :pipe:

2. Tickets for troops - this never really took off, and I think it's now been abandoned.

3. govanblue's Fund malarkey. We have an informal agreement with the club that if any of our S/T Holding Fund Members can't make a game and want us to make use of the seat, the Ticket Office can issue us with paper replacement tickets for the game, and we then give them directly to the Veterans we support, ie - Erskine, Combat Stress, individual Veterans. We did this a few times last season, and will be doing it again this season - but only if we have enough supporters willing to take part in the scheme. (So we don't need your smartcard, you just give me your Rangers number and seat number)

So if it's a good cause you're looking to support, rather than a refund on unused parts of your season ticket, then the Fund is the best answer. (tu)

I don't think anyone will know the final ST sales until the public sale date closes, but we might get near 40,000 at this rate. That can't be bad, eh!

That would be unreal, although the support Rangers has never seizes to amaze me. We truly are the people!