Players That Gave You The Fear

Alendrin

Take away last season, in happier successful seasons gone by...there was usually one name on the team sheet that would fill you with dread!

mines as i recall would be

Cleland, malcolm, nicky walker, dailly, moore and my fav andrew dibble...though i'd happily swap him for bell right now

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take away last season, in happier successful seasons gone by...there was usually one name on the team sheet that would fill you with dread!

Cleland, malcolm, nicky walker, dailly, moore and my fav andrew dibble...though i'd happily swap him for bell right now

Can still see him heading towards Del Piero. Wallop.

I always liked Craig Moore

I always like Craig Moore

I didn't actually realise how long he'd been with us. I was watching highlights on YouTube of an Old Firm from like 1996 and he was jumping about at left-back or smfin :lol:

Whittaker every time he came up against David Templeton :lol:

I remember that game in Walter's last season, just after ICT had beat Celtic, we played Hearts the following Sunday and Whittaker about gave me a heart attack everytime Templeton got the ball, he was absolutely destroyed that game :lol:

I remember that game in Walter's last season, just after ICT had beat Celtic, we played Hearts the following Sunday and Whittaker about gave me a heart attack everytime Templeton got the ball, he was absolutely destroyed that game :lol:

Since then Whittakers grew hair and Templeton's grew shite.

Charbonnier, great keeper but stop trying to skin the opposing teams attackers in your own six yard box. To be fair he always got away with it but would have the whole stadium shitting it at least once a game.

Dave MacPherson, and there was a period where Amo was liability making silly mistakes with short passbacks or shocking distribution.

Can still see him heading towards Del Piero. Wallop.

Remember Del Piero doing Cleland with an outrageous bit of skill at at CL game at Ibrox over by the Govan/Copland corner. We got spanked 4-0. Didn't know whether to clap or cry!

Gregg Wylde. Super hyped.

Only marginally quicker than average, no skill to beat a man & no end product.

didnt get the appeal at all with this guy

You can hardly say that the boy is lightning when he gets going no denying that, he had a decentish left cross on him aswell, his technical ability, passing and general positional awareness was shocking though. When he played against PSV in Europe he destroyed their right back and generally when he first broke through to the team he had decent potential, sadly that youthful excitment got coached out of him in the end and he stopped running at fullbacks and just took the easy negative option of a sideways pass instead.