Zebra Finance Declined

This is on behalf of a pal of mine,

They applied for a season ticket but were declined finance. They want to pay by debit card now but 2 problems,

On their rangers account it still shows ticket as pending in their historical orders, does anyone know how long before the pending status comes off and they will request payment

They can't get through to ticket hotline at all either

Thanks in advance

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just admit it, it's you isn't it?

Why would it be me? The fact I have been a season ticket holder for 10 years and renewed mine weeks ago would suggest its highly unlikely.

If you have nothing productive to tell me then why don't you get tae fuck, kindly of course.

Must have an absolutely shocking credit rating because I got approved no problem and my credit rating is a shambles.

Must have, or like i said above, credit application was put through with a nickname so could have affected it

Don't know how long the seat will be reserved but seem to be giving folk time to be hearing back about finance though not sure if this only applies to renewals. Keep trying the ticket office he'll get through eventually, took me 2 days.

Don't know how long the seat will be reserved but seem to be giving folk time to be hearing back about finance though not sure if this only applies to renewals. Keep trying the ticket office he'll get through eventually, took me 2 days.

Cheers mate, thanks for a proper sensible answer, much appreciated.

This site used to be really good but the shite on here recently shows its gone downhill. The fact also that you can't ask a question and get an answer like used to happen is not good.

Sack the board.

Cheers mate, thanks for a proper sensible answer, much appreciated.

No worries, the internet is full of smart asses and when your looking for an answer it's nothing but a pain. I guess that's their aim though, to wind someone, anyone up.

This site used to be really good but the shite on here recently shows its gone downhill. The fact also that you can't ask a question and get an answer like used to happen is not good.

With all due respect, if you don't like it you do not need to come on here. You are always going to get a flurry of stupid responses. This is the internet. You will get a serious answer chucked in as well. What you shouldn't do is rise to it as it only makes it worse. Now you look like you are a torn faced bairn as you are biting at everyone who is just having a bit of fun.

I hope your pal John "Big Johnny B" Bain gets it sorted.

No worries, the internet is full of smart asses and when your looking for an answer it's nothing but a pain. I guess that's their aim though, to wind someone, anyone up.

Want a straw ?