Zebra Finance Declined

I failed the zebra finance when I was trying to renew a few weeks ago. I received an email back from rangers saying my season ticket was cancelled so called them up and took payment over the fone when settin up the 4 month plan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right op chill out.the thing to do here is very simple firstly phone rangers if you have the money and pay your ticket in full.it might be an idea to take advantage of a free credit check like experian and find out for sure you have a reasonable credit score.

This site used to be really good but the shite on here recently shows its gone downhill. The fact also that you can't ask a question and get an answer like used to happen is not good.

You can't seriously expect to avoid loads of taking the piss on the thread. And if you respond grumpily to it, more will inevitably follow from all directions. That's how the Internet works.

The key is to take it all in good stride, and have a laugh with them all, and in the midst of that, some sensible suggestions will sneak through.

Like this one:

Tell your mate to phone a friend in Glasgow to go to the ticket office, and sort it with him on the mobile at the window.

It's one option at least.

The other is to just keep trying the phone line. maybe think about which options he's pressing.

You can't seriously expect to avoid loads of taking the piss on the thread. And if you respond grumpily to it, more will inevitably follow from all directions. That's how the Internet works.

The key is to take it all in good stride, and have a laugh with them all, and in the midst of that, some sensible suggestions will sneak through.

Like this one:

Tell your mate to phone a friend in Glasgow to go to the ticket office, and sort it with him on the mobile at the window.

It's one option at least.

The other is to just keep trying the phone line. maybe think about which options he's pressing.

Thank you.

I know pal 100% agree. Was in a stinker this morning!

Apologies to all. WATP

Someone needs a thicker skin for posting on the internet.

My mate says you can buy one from Zebra Finance. :P

To be fair it used to be only in the OT that folks took the piss but I guess the Bears' Den has fallen foul of it as well.

Update as follows for those who care,

My mate contacted Zebra and explained that the finance was applied for with a nickname rather than his full name (uses nickname on rangers account) zebra re did the application and was successful.

Thanks for all the help guys

WATP

am I not already a member

That was last season. :D Your name is firmly enshrined in the 2014/15 Hall Of Fame

But as of last week, we've wiped the slate clean, and are now recruiting new members for 2015/16.

(minimum donation is only a fiver this time though. (tu) )

ps - I sent you and 134 other members a PM about it earlier today. :D