Lynsey Sharp

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She done herself no favours there, when I heard it I pissed myaelf laughing but as a professional athlete, one that helped unite the nation only a year ago shouldn't be getting caught up in what many will claim is glorifying in Child Abuse even if it wqs just a play on words, I saw her claim this morning that she thought it was a reference to Jock Wallace, doubt anyone will buy that but for her sake I hope they do.

I hope this doesn't put her off being such a public supporter of the club

She done herself no favours there, when I heard it I pissed myaelf laughing but as a professional athlete, one that helped unite the nation only a year ago shouldn't be getting caught up in what many will claim is glorifying in Child Abuse even if it wqs just a play on words, I saw her claim this morning that she thought it was a reference to Jock Wallace, doubt anyone will buy that but for her sake I hope they do.

:lol:

No cunt is glorifying child abuse so fuck knows where you got that from. Are we just to toe the tarriers party line and not mention the sickening cover up at that disgusting club?

No cunt is glorifying child abuse so fuck knows where you got that from. Are we just to toe the tarriers party line and not mention the sickening cover up at that disgusting club?

Absolutely spot on I never get the hysteria caused by us Mentioning the fact we believe that a previous manager of there's was aware of what was happening within their Rancid club?

No glorifying child abuse just pointing out That some nasty stuff happened within their club that was swept under the carpet as per.

It's truly amazing when anything is said that might hurt the Irish Catholics and septic in particular. So much for free speech, but that went out the window when labour, under the leadership of the catholic loving Tony Blair enacted his anti-terrorist laws.

I remember an old bloke heckling Blair's speech at a labour conference. He was arrested, under the terrorist laws.

The Daily Record have a big article today slating her for it, with lots of Celtic tweets criticising her and mentioning how she is glorifying child abuse. How can a statement or song which is critical of an individual or organisation for being involved in child abuse be glorifying it. Surely it's the total opposite of that!?

And don't mention the fact they waited for Jock to kick the bucket before bringing the child rapist cunt back to the club. Also don't mention they did it because his family paid them. Wonder how many trophies that money bought?